Office

" Mrs Byun SoHee the President of 'Emblem', most famous company in Asia with their selling of beauty products in foreign countries has uploaded a picture in her IG with her most handsome husband Mr. Byun Baekhyun the chairman of the most famous trading company' 'Exo Experts Entertainment '. The most beautiful couple has uploaded some of their photos them being in their free tim----"

Sohee switched off the tv in her office room.

She is really exhausted. Can't the media give them a bit rest. Yeah they are famous but that doesn't mean that everything should be in media.

There was knock heard by Sohee in her office room.

"Come in" Sohee said while continuing the paper work.

"Ma'am? Parks company has already arrived. They are waiting for you outside" miss Choi her Secretary said.

Sohee nodded and closed her file. She stood up and walked towards the exit of the room.

As she walked out she saw the CEO of the Parks company backfacing her.

"Ehremm....." Sohee cleared her throat and the man turned around.

" Oh....how are you Mrs. Byun?" Mr Park said with a smirk

"What you want Chanyeol?" Sohee asked being irritated.

"You" he said and Sohee gave him a sarcastic laugh.

"Sorry, not available. What about Eva? Didn't you said you love her?" Sohee fired back.

Chanyeol went across and sat on the couch comfortably.

"Mrs Byun Baek Sohee...I petty you coz you married that older guy. He is 9 yrs older then you. I'm much younger then him. Then also you choose that widow with that slut's baby Minah?" Chanyeol said.

"Don't you dare speak something unwanted about my husband and my child. I'm for your kind information age doesn't matters in love and we both love each other a lot" Sohee roared.

"Ha!!! That old guy is in love with 'You'? Come on you are not likable and only I can love you"
He said.

"Shut up bloody fool. Now get out of my office you little piece of shit. Never show your face to me again" Sohee snapped but Chanyeol stood up and pushed her against the wall.

"W-What are you doing? Leave me" Sohee struggled but Chanyeol's grip was firm and tight.

"You are mine and only mine" Chanyeol glared.

"What if Baekhyun sees u-us like this? LEAVE ME!!!!"

Sohee cried.

"Let that bastard see. I don't care" Chanyeol closed the gap and kissed her cheek.

But before his kisses could trail down.....Chanyeol was pushed away.

Sohee blinked away her tears and saw security and cops and in between her Prince charming was standing there looking angry.

"D-Do-Don't ta-take I-it wro-wrong B-Baek-Baekhyun" Sohee cried.

She ran towards him and hugged him and he willingly hugged her back.

"Park Chanyeol you are under arrest. You've been hiding after that court case which declared you a illegal business man." One of the cop said and handcuffed his hands.

Sohee cried hugging Baekhyun tightly and Baekhyun glared at Chanyeol.

"Chan....you still have time to correct yourself. Please stop all this. You are only hurting her. Accept the truth that Eva left us becoz of Mrs. Choi, her aunt, not becoz of SOHEE AND ME!!" Baekhyun said and Chanyeol lowered his head.

Cops took him away and Baekhyun brought her inside her office room.

"You fine?" Baekhyun asked and Sohee nodded.

"Forget it. Chanyeol is not doing all this intentionally. He is still shocked losing his love and your sister. And both of you looked same so you know still traumatized" He said and caressed Sohee's back.

"Where's Minah?" Sohee asked.

Baekhyun smiled sweetly at her and said..

"She is fine babe ~~. She is with Omma. Let's go somewhere?" He said

"I've work" Sohee wiped her tears and said.

"First me Mrs Byun then your work comes now...come" Baekhyun intertwine his fingers with Sohee's and dragged her outside.

Sohee just smiled.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Yesterday something happened which I never want that to happen in others life.
     One of my classmate or I should say a friend of my committed suicide becoz she was not able to bring 100 points and make her father happy.

   She was a brilliant girl. So sharp in studies and 'was' the best debater in our school and best in Quiz. She is just 16 and I'm still in shock.

        Even thou we weren't that close but she was a good friend to me. She has helped me a lot with my studies before and I truly miss her. I still can't imagine she is no longer between us, our friends circle.

       'I wish that May Her Soul Rest In Peace'.

BT.......