Love you so much❤️😘

"It was after a long drive I decided to end things up. I'm tired, this is totally not right. Enough is enough. I'll say it in face.  That's all" And Baekhyun hung up the call.

Byun Baekhyun, age 25 working in his own father's company as a executive Director of Marketing Department.

He is in a relationship with (Y/N) and they had a fight between each other which didn't end well.

Kai his best friend tried to make him understand that it was just a small misunderstanding as they are far apart and things happen. But Beakhyun being stubborn has came to an decision.

He will go to her house which is 5 hours away from where he stays and will break up with her.

And the misunderstanding was (Y/N) wasn't able to give Baekhyun much time which made him think that (Y/N) is cheating upon her.

Baekhyun gets ready and walks out to get in his car but was stopped by his mother's call.

"Yeah mom? " He asked as soon as he picked up the call.

"Son I heard from Kai that you'll break up (Y/N) . Why? She's such a sweetheart. Please don't break her" His mom said.

"Mom I'll talk to u later" He hung up the call after that.

Is he really going to break up with (Y/N) or..........?

To be continued....

Hi readers.
I'm sorry I wasn't writing anything in this recent days. I've just wanted some rest n time alone. So I've thought of this plot. Did you all liked it? Should I continue? Tell me thou.
And if you all want to request then plz do. I'm free now so I'll start writing again.

Till then.
Stay blessed everyone.
BT. 📿🙏✨