Hey Baby (Part 3)

{Author's P.O.V}

"Y/N...Y/N wait. You can't do this to me. You cant"

"She is my baby. I've authority on her. You are no one to take control"

"But she's also my child. Please dear please,  she's my life" Baekhyun begged.

"Shut up you cheater" and you walked away.

Baekhyun fell on his knees.

He knows it was his child only.

Baekhyun looks last time and sees Angle crying a lot.

Screaming and crying loudly...trying to go to her dad.

But you were stubborn.

//////////////
//////////////
//////////////
///////////////
//////////////

"This is all becoz of you" Kyungsoo pulls Baekhyun by his collar roughly.

Luhan quietly sobbed while he covered his face with his palm sitting on the couch with a frustrated look.

Baekhyun said nothing, did nothing. He was emotion less.

Kyungsoo tightly slapped across Baekhyun's face. That's when Baekhyun came this sense.

"YOU STUPID BRAT? HOW DARE YOU!! WHY YOU EVEN CHEATED ON HER---

---I NEVER CHEATED ON HER. I WAS DRUGGED BY LUNA. IT'S HER FAULT" Baekhyun shouts and falls on the ground broken.

"I regret....I really regret it" Baekhyun clutches his hair in frustration and cries.

Kyungsoo was beyond angry...but he slowly calmed down. They need a plan. For Angle to come back. Also Y/N.

Then a knock came. Kyungsoo looked at the other two broken males. He sighed and went to open the door.

Kyungsoo was surprised to see that old men and Chanyeol after so many days.

Kyungsoo slightly bowed and let them enter the house.

As they entered..Kyungsoo wanted to say about what happened but the old man stopped him and nodded. Saying he already knows.

Chanyeol rushed inside and caught Baekhyun by his collar pulling the crying men up.

Chanyeol punched his face and kicked his stomach.

Both Luhan and Kyungsoo stopped him and Baekhyun spitted blood

"Son don't. We are not here for this. Ryt?" The old men said.

Luhan and Kyungsoo helped Baekhyun to sit on the sofa and Chanyeol sat with the old men opposite.

"First of all I'm sorry. I'm not any chief head or something. I'm Y/N father Park Youn Seok and this is my elder son, Y/N older brother Park Chanyeol.
    And the baby is my grandchild. My daughter, after giving birth was very happy. And till 2 yrs we were fine. But one day Y/N got into an accident with Angle where Y/N in to coma. Angle was crying a lot so we thought of finding you.
      And when we did that incident happened. We looked after you both coz we didn't want Angle to be thrown out. And then Y/N woke up suddenly were we both needed to go to her.
     And we said everything, about the accident and you Baekhyun. And today she came here. We are sorry" the old men finished.

"I'm sorry for causing all this. I'm s-sorry. P-Please give me one more chance to m-meet her." Baekhyun said.

"I'm afraid but today she will be going to New York. To start everything in a new way. Away from everyone" Chanyeol said.