chapter 6

(Me and my cat we have a strong bond together 😂)

       Chat noirs p.o.v

       I look at y/n's phone and saw it was 2:59 i had to leave before her aunt got here.
      I gently untangle myself from y/n and cover her with the covers.
I kissed her forehead and jumped out the balcony closing the doors and made my way home.
      I jumped through my window as plagg lands in my hands curled up and sleeping soundly. I lay him under my pillow and fell asleep...

       *time skiiip*

       Your p.o.v

      I wake up to my alarm and no sight of chat noir. I turned the alarm off and changed into fishnet leggings and shorts with a tank top hightop converse and a punk jacket.
      I grab my bag and see my aunt putting a cinnamon roll on the table.
      I began to eat and eat remembering last night with chat noir. My face flushed peach pink as my aunt noticed this and asked me.
      "Ooo look who is blushinggg. Is it a boy??" she teases kindly. I smile and nod. She gasps "who is it!!" she squeals. "Its chat noir" i say blushing.
She giggles "goodluck hunni" she winks and drinks her coffee handing me a giant cinnamon roll wrapped up the clear foil thingy.
      I hug her as she hands me a banana milk shake in a metal travel cup. I put all the components in my backpack while givin tino more food and putting my laptop and phone in my bag because today i had computer tec.
       I pet tinos head as i grab my spare keys and head out locking the door and entered the car with my aunt waiting patiently.
       I she smiles at me through the window as i feel my backpack vibrate. I grab my phone from inside and saw a text message from marinette.

Bold-you
Italics-marinette

"Hey mornin were waiting for you outside the school!"

"Oh alright ill be there
:3"

       I put my phone back in as we reach the school. I kisses carlas cheek and closed the door and she was off to work.
       I see adrien and marinette waiting by the doors. I walk up to them and see adrien eyeing me with a lustful look. But i ignored it.
       "Where's alya and nino?" i ask marinette she smirks mischievously "probably kissing haha" she giggles and smiles normally.

      The bell rung and in this class i had adrien in it. I waved bye to marinette and walked next to adrien to spanish class ( i can make you go to any class i like muhahahahahaha!!! 😆😆😆)
      The halls emptied as adrien pushed me against the wall shocking me in the process. His eyes had a look in it....a hungry look.
      I stare at him as he crashes his lips on mine. I squirmed but melted into the passionate kiss. We made out till the late bell rung.
       I pull away and grab adrien's hand and rush to english class. I leg go and sneak into the back seat with adrien sitting next to me.
       The teacher barely noticed as he was half asleep while teaching. I look towards adrien and caught his gaze.
       I look into his eyes as he has the same look chat noir gave me last night. I blush and look ahead paying attention.
     Then suddenly we hear a loud crash coming from the streets the class stops as we all look out the window and see a girl floating shooting ice or wind from her umbrella.
       When i turned to look back i saw adrien not in his seat. As the teacher tries to calm the class. They break out and run out room.
       I run out the room aswell because i dont wunna die today heck to the no. I head outside the school and swing around the pole sliding on the grass taking cover in the bushes.
       I wondered were the badass came from but i put the thought aside as i see ladybug blocking the ice shot and chat noir jumping dodging the ice blades.
        I had a thought and wondered how she will do with hot water. Muhaha!! I quickly and quietly scurry to a quick fire station a few blocks down.
        I grab the long hose of a truck and turn it up to the highest hot temperature.
       I run to the girl aiming the hose at her. The water pushed through hitting her direct body shoving her to a building dropping the umbrella as i run back and turn the hose off.
       My shoes soked as i run to the scene. Ladybug quickly snatches the umbrella and snaps it in half purifying the black butterfly.
        I slowly walk up to them standing a few feet away from them both. They both turned there heads to me seeing me soked in water of course they assumed it was me.
         Chat noir quickly came over and asked if i was ok. I nod kissing his cheek leaving him flustered.
        Ladybug came over and smiled at me as i returned it. "Thank you for helping with the akuma smart thinking by the way" she says to me and quickly hugs me.
       "Chat noir take y/n home and ill take the girl back to her house and tell the principal that school will be canceled today." ladybug says to chat noir as he nods.
       He smiles at me and picks me up bride style and extended his staff all the way home as we were far down the city.
       I rest my head on his warm chest stealing his body heat. He looks down at me and kisses my forehead.
       We got home shortly and landed on my balcony. I heard a beep and a big woosh. When i looked up i saw adrien.  "A-adrien!?!" i say shocked. He sets me down and nervously smiles and scratches his neck. And nods timidly.
         I smile and kiss his nose. "I wont tell anyone❤" i walk him in the house. I change to normal cloths and shared my cinnamon with him and milk shake.
        Then tino nuzzles my lap. I look down and see a tiny black cat. I squeal as it looks up at me i pick the creature up and kiss its tiny cheek then seeing it blush.
       "Oh thats plagg my kawami he helps transform to chat noir" adrien says. I smile and let plagg play with tino as i continue talking to adrien while cuddling.