chapter 15

(Hey guys...im depressed right now because today i found out my boyfriend was cheating on me...but you know what as an aries i Will push through everything and keep my head up and slay the world like the queen i am to myself! So im not going to cry for that bastard!!! Now i have sass not class take my advice women and leave those scums behind you are better than those slugs that cheated on you or whatever they did to you to make your heart crumble. Us women are strong we have confidence and use it to push through and succeed! So im going to do exactly that. So on with this chapter!!)    

        your p.o.v

     I wave by to my aunt as she leaves for work. I start making waffles (i prefer waffles cuz the little squares hold the syrup for u and pancakes the syrup just falls off from the pancakes and ur just like ._. "Why?.." then u drown the pancakes in syrup...ya so deal wit it lol)
         I hear quick footsteps and a crash. I turn to the stairs and see adrien on the floor smiling at me childishly.
      I burst out laughing and clutched my stomach (so u went like dis *clears throat* "BWUAHAHA!!" )
I wipe my tear away and help adrien up. He kisses my cheek and sits down at the table with the waffles ready and syrup at the hand.

*timeskip*

    I sat at the bench talking to marrinette and alya as we watch adrien at his photoshoot i was on my phone when i see pigeons and a guy dressed weirdly like a pigeon. Adrien runs away and so does marinette and alya.
        I quickly went behind a bush and transformed. I walked out and flew up a building were chat noir and marinette were.
         We started for pigeon man as marinette was distracting the man as i try to snatch the necklace from him but no avail. I groan angrily and quickly and swift flew while take out my fan and slicing off the necklace from him as it drops to the ground.
          We all dive for the necklace as our hands land on top of each other's. Ladybug lifted mine and chats hand and smashed them back down of the necklace watching it break.
         I stand back up and watch as ladybug purifys the akuma. I turn my head to chat noir and see him wriggling his eyebrows at me. I chuckle and boop his nosr as i see him blush and slurr his words.
         My bracelet beeps as i signal off and fly back behind the bush and fed quill as she eats in my jacket. I sit back down as adrien continues his photoshoot and the photographer points at me and sits me next to adrien.
        And i just went with it and posed with him and i kiss his cheek and smile at the camera.

------------------------------------
   Titania_Erza123
    SissyStuff
scarlett_Guapo
LuciaCruz318
Art_Chaik
12patience12
lilou_lbbh
HolyShitItsNatalie
KittyCupcakes15
AlreadyGone-Awkward
DucksAreNotChickens
metanoiaaaa
JustANormalWaffle
lagranpapaya