chapter-24

Song- i fall apart post Malone

           Your p.o.v

      I wake to hear very faint weeping on the streets. I get up and look at the clock and see it to be 11:37 pm. I walk out the balcony the cold wind blowing on my skin as negro purrs quietly. I look down to my left and see sky on the ground her head in her hands weeping then I noticed the bracelet was broken on the floor and shattered into micro pieces that shined in the moon light. I look at negro as he looks at me in concern and worry. I nod the slightest to him and slip on my Uggs and a long flowy gray thin jacket as i quickly run to the door and outside carrying tino in my arms

 I nod the slightest to him and slip on my Uggs and a long flowy gray thin jacket as i quickly run to the door and outside carrying tino in my arms

             I quietly walk up to her as i set tino down and crouched down to her level and layed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me her eyes puffy and red. "W-w-what do you wan-t" she says sniffling. I smile softly and help her up she looked at me confused as she just hugs me after burrying her face into my chest crying her eyes out. "Shhhh come inside and tell me what happened after you've calmed down.." i say softly as she nods. Then i walked her back into the warm house and close the door and sit her down on the couch with 3 blankets. It has just barely started to snow the slighest here in paris that of course she would have been cold.
             I put water to boil on the stove and get two mugs ready and small marshmallows.

           Lilas p.o.v

        "Adriennn" i say quietly snuggling into his bare chest. Adrien kissed my hair and pulled me closer to him. As i fell back to sleep.

         No ones p.o.v

       The cloths layed on the floor as there was a faint smell of sex in the air as the two teenagers layed in the bed snuggled against each other. Only for there to be a very broken heart tomorrow morning. Plaggs ears drooped as he watched them smile and cuddle together closer as memories of adrien and y/n together popped in his mind. Plagg honestly felt guilt and...missed y/n he knew something was up with lila and he needed to get to the bottom of it but for now he just cried inside a corner of pillows weeping and feeling guilt for something he didnt do.....

Timeskip.....

           Your p.o.v

       Sky explained everything about what happened. That hawkmoth heard that sky wasnt able to kill me and abused her out of anger and disappointment that he broke her miraculous and fired her from working with him. After she explained she apologized about everything she has done and fell asleep in my arms negro and tino were curled up together behind me as i just fell asleep with sky,negro and tino enjoying the silence not expecting whats going to happen tomorrow....