chapter 17

Your p.o.v

       I wake up from the white couch and see tino on my lap and the suns rays shining through to the living room. FRIIIIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
        I jump up from the couch and run upstairs with tino following close at my feet i slide in my room almost falling but i catch my balance on time. I hear faint music in my closet i open it slowly and see quill doing the sprinkler on the floor to the music.
        I fall back laughing startling quill who started giggling and blushing. I wipe my tears and find a simple comfy outfit to get me through the day. I feel my inner (zodiac sign) coming out and expressing itself (guyyyzzz comment your zodiac sign mines an aries)

      i curl my hair and do my normal hygiene tasks and i grab my bag and phone then tell quill to hide and feed tino for today and go to the fridge and find a nutella sandwhich and candy apple slices

      i curl my hair and do my normal hygiene tasks and i grab my bag and phone then tell quill to hide and feed tino for today and go to the fridge and find a nutella sandwhich and candy apple slices. I enter all the contents in my bag grab my keys and pet tino goodbye as i was out n ready to slay the game like a flippin queen i am.
          ( yo guyz real quick i was thinking about changing the miraculous so i give two options if i should change the miraculous the first choice is "black panter" i was inspired by the movie okay chill and the next option is a
Wolf orrrrr if i should just stay with the original miraculous quill telllll meeeee and I'll probably do some heavy duty editing so comment what u guys want. K back to the story)
          I skated to school riding on a railing here and there enjoying the last day of the week till i made it to hell...well not rlly cuz my friendz r there sooooo i guedd im okay wit school.
        I stomped on my skate board making it flip in the air as i walk and catch it walking to my locker putting the skate board away. As i met up with alya and marinette at the doorway. We heard the bell rung as i say by to marinette and alya and i see adrien in the distance waving at me as i speed walk to him getting my cheek kissed by adriens as we entered spanish class. I danced in my seat as i wrote down some words since i was already half Latin (IM SOOOO SORRY IF UR NOT LATINA BUT I AM AND I JUST THOUGHT WHY NOT FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT DONT KILL MEEEEEE)

       Adrien saw me and started to rub his leg against mine as i did the same to him smirking in the process.

*time skipppppp brought to u by the yin yang twins*

         I ploped myself down at the lunch table sighing louding as i got annoyed by chloe and her red haired slave. Alya had to hold me back from straight up punching chloe and her face off her head.
        I shake out of it as i pull out my nutella sandwhich and sharing with my squad and of course the purposely cut candy apples.
         We chilled for lunch a bit since today was a minimum day and we can either go outside or stay inside the school as we waited for the hour to pass by so we all decided to stay inside and play would you rather. I had to go first and nino asked "would you rather ,put a toothpick between your big toe nail and smash it against the wall, or peel all of your nails off with a fork"
      I started to have a dramatic spaz attack as i 'ewed' and said "peel all my nails off with a fork!!!" we all laughed and the game continued.
        I asked adrien "would you rather be a potatoe and go through the process of being mashed potatoes or feel the potatoes pain as you cook it into mash potatoes. ( also guyz comment down what u would do ;))

       It looked like he thought long and hard about it and choose to be the potato to experience the way of being mashed potatoes.
        And alya asked marinette if she would rather lick a hobos foot or lick chocolate off a hobos nipple. I cracked up at this question as i eat chips from my bag waiting for her answer.
       "I would rather lick a hobos foot than licking chocolate of a hobos...nipple ewww" she started to drink water as though she felt the saltyness from licking a hobos foot.
        The bell rung and we decided to all go to the park but of course i had to go pick up tino. After we picked tino up we all started to walk to the park but i was slowly keeping pace with the squad on my skateboard with tino jogging next to me on his leash.

_________________________

Kkkk sooo you guyz know the jist so go ahead and leave comments cuz i rlly need answers and of course the tags lets get to it!!

krxspy
stasia223
lostboynotgirl101
Titania_Erza123
Melodi_Cozart
LuciaCruz318
Art_Chaik
12patience12
lilou_lbbh
HolyShitItsNatalie
KittyCupcakes15
AlreadyGone-Awkward
DucksAreNotChickens
metanoiaaaa
JustANormalWaffle