chapter 34

song- thunder by imagine dragons

Cheetahs p.o.v

       I panted as i look next to me and see chat running a very worried look on his face. Lady had haulted and froze, i breaked my claws digging into the roof top "i think we are here..." ladybug says. The building was adriens house...and a couple miles.back there was a tall ass building with a circled window.
      Chat noir looked confused as i heard something....like..a scream coming from all the way over there ladybug didnt seem to hear it but i turned to chat and he looked at me his stare saying "you heard that too.." i nodded and called ladybug "LB me and chat heard a scream coming from the far building over there.."
        "Let's not waste time lets go" she said. We all went separate ways to get to that building...

Authors p.o.v

        Chats heart was pounding that he could practically hear it. His mind was clouded to see what that baster is doing to you. He couldn't take it and sped up his pace running as fast as cheetah.
      About 1 minute later they made it to the building were screams were heard. Ladybug busted open a ventilation system. Chat went in first then his ears were twitching hearing where exactly could you be... at last chats heart was pounding to thee max when he saw you through the vent. Without no thought into it he kicked upen the vent having it fall on hawkmoth (i had him change into his miraculous) he falls on the ground and looks up and sees a pair of bright green eyes, chat noir is quick to act and straddles him holding his claws to hawkmoths face. Chat makes a hiss noise very agitated.
     Ladybug stands next to hawkmoth telling him how wrong he is for this and that they have him now. Mean while as ladybug interrogated hawkmoth cheetah sneaks around slicing through the shackles, she lifts the jar shadow was in and puts him in her hood along with snatching the purple blood. She sits yoh up telling you that your going to be okay.

Cheetahs p.o.v

        She was so weak and pale her eyes were very droopy like my moms titties! God i have to get her out of here. I signaled to ladybug, i carefully threw her over my shoulder and jumped through the window running  back home...

Timeskip~

         Finally making it to the house i set her down on her bed covering her up. Shadow flies over and lays his paws on her face. "Ill bring you and her food i think i should stay just in cas-" shadow cuts me off "no its alright you need to go help ladybug and chat noir im sure it wont be that long..." he smiles softly. I sigh and agreed, i ran downstairs and brought her a sandwhich and chips, along with blueberries. I finally headed back to the sight were chat and ladybug were at
         I slide through the vent and landed on the ground, chat is now fighting hawkmoth and ladybug is fighting more of herselves??? What the hell happened when i was gone.. well time to get into action i pull out my scythe but stopped in my tracks as i hear a throat clear out. I turn around and see lila

 I turn around and see lila

       More like volpina....i turn around slicing at her, but only for her to FUCKING DISAPEAR are you kidding me dude...  i get knocked to the ground and straddled. Oh hell no not today spawn of satan. I bust my legs from underneath her and pick her up and wwe her ass on the ground. I hear a loud crack "now thats whag i like to fucking hear!" I snarl. She stands up and stumbles, i push myself off a wall and wrap my legs around her head clawing at her face finishing it off by leaning backwards causing her to go foward i back handspring myself slamming her head on the floor.
      She groans in pain her nose bleeding in the process. I chuckle and pick up my scythe and do that thing professor stein does when he spins that shit like a boss. "Theres more where that came from" i say her eyes widened the slightest as she smirks and pulls out a remote she then runs and snatches hawkmoth from chat noir
"You win this time but next we'll come back ten times worse.." she clicks the button and ladybug yells bomb.  The three of us booked out the window, everything was in slow motion as the bluidng exploaded we were mid aid and landed on the roof.
        Ladybug called the fire department as they rushed over and thanked us. We all split apart congratulating each other as i assured them you were okay. My lord thjs was one hell of a night....

Your p.o.v

      I groan my arms sore as hell dude. Shadow hugs my cheek i smile and pet his fur, tino licks my face and pants i scratch behind his ears "its alright guys im here now" i near tapping at my balcony window. I slowly get up and shuffle to the door and open it revealing chat with a rose his ears low on bis head. He hugs me carefully not to hurt me "oh my god im so glad your okay" he nuzzels my neck. I run my hand through his golden locks and kiss his cheek.
       "Its alright im here now, ill be more carefull on my mission's" i assure and lean him over to the bed. We both lay down his head on my stomach, arms wrapped securely around my hips. I rub his head purrs coming from him. I smile and fell sleep.

Hope you guys liked the chapte r i feel like its kinda crap but oh well here i am im sorrg i took a long ass break its all school in the damn way and im finally on summer vacation!! Which is dope as hell. Thank you guys for being so damn patient thats hella awesome of you guys but I'm here and okay 😀😀😊😊😊❤❤❤❤

 Thank you guys for being so damn patient thats hella awesome of you guys but I'm here and okay 😀😀😊😊😊❤❤❤❤

Oh yea i got red streaks in my hair too and it looks gooooood~