chapter 11

Your p.o.v

      I said good bye to everyone as they left. I started cleaning the house cuz i had nothing to do. I started dancing while cleaning doing tango with the mop as i dip myself.
         I randomly did alittle weird moves like i was being electrocuted by an eel. Tino stared at me as quill sat on his head laughing. I then cleaned the counters and dusted off the tops of cabinets.
          And i did a random split doing jazz hands. I face palmed at how weird i am. BUT I DONT GIVE A SHEEET HAHAHA IM ME AND ME IS WEIRD LOL i mentally yell at myself and my mental haterz lol
          I finished as i see my Aunt come downstairs in a white dress. "Get ready i wann take you out to the movies so we can watch that movie you always wanted to see!" she says walking the get her phone.
       I rush upstairs and change into a t-shirt shorts and hightop converse and a plaid shirt around my waist. I put my phone in my pocket and fed tino before we headed out.
        We drove to the movie theaters and got tickets to see 'it' i ordered a giant pretzel and my aunt got super butter popcorn and coca cola. I helped her the the popcorn as she lead the way. We sat down and went through the priviews as we both silent our phones.
        And the movie began! Yassss finn wolfhard slay hunni! I mentally cheer my celebrity crush.