chapter 22

Song- talk dirty to me MEP
  Your p.o.v

She keeps looking at adrien whenever she talked "hello my names lila ..blah blah blah y/n?" huh i looked up and saw the teacher look at me "thats y/n the one that will show you around the school" the teacher said. My eyeball twitched as adrien gave me a soft smile. I faked a smile and got up "well then lets go"
I walked out the door and saw her wink at adrien as he smirked a bit. Omg my blood is fucking boiling at this point to were im just mumbling were shit is to this girl.
Bitch im shook as soon as i pointed to the last door the bell rung as she mumbled a thank you and ran to were adrien was and started talking to him. I rolled my eyes and stomped outside of the school. I run back home i stopped and see a black butterfly come up to me and tried to touch my bracelet. OH FUCK NO. I grab two text books and slam the hell out of that shit hearing squishing sounds
I smirk and wipe off the bug residue off and see a girl with short hair and black jacket and blue ripped skinny jeans and black vans standing in front of the door. I quickly hide behind a house and watch her but negro came flying out and took a peek at her then gasped. His paws pulled my face near his nose "y/n! That is the person who had the black panther miraculous! Thats your cousin sky!!!" he whispered yelled. My eyes widened as i put him back in my jacket and walked out infront of the house. She looked at me and smirked "finally...its been a while...how have you been y/n?" she says. Something in me said to not trust my own cousin that shes up to something. "Ive..been better would you like to come inside sky?" i ask the hole time her gaze switched to my eyes and to my miraculous. I open the door watching her every move. I closed the door as tino ran up but stopped in his tracks and slightly growled quietly at her. We sat across from each other as tino sat on the couch spying on sky.
"So..lets talk about you....black panther..." she says and smirks.
I swallowed hard and questioned her mentally. "How do you know about me..." i say my words slightly harsh. She giggled "i work with hawk moth and he made a deal with me. Would you like to know that deal?" she asks tilting her head.
I stare at her and nod the slightest. "To..kill black panther and in return i get to permanently become black panther like i always wanted to." my eyes widened as negro flew out saying to sky "you've changed....why...why do you want full power?!" he ask his voice quivering the slightest. She laughed once again. "Because..i want to rule the world and make you suffer more for taking the black panther miraculous." she slightly yelled pointing at me as she jumped on the table pouncing on me throwing us both on the ground and punching my jaw. I kick her over me as we both got back up on our feet in fighting stance.

Adriens p.o.v

I looked around for y/n blocking out lila for a bit as she explained on how she met black panther and ladybug. Lila was cool to be honest and...beautiful....but i hope nothing bad happened to y/n as i went back in the cafeteria to eat with the rest. I sat down as lila sat next to me. I opened my back pack and saw a jar of yogurt. I smile and eat happily as lila took the spoon and ate from there too. I blinked for a bit u till she scooped up and spoonful and fed me. I sigh and go along with it.

__________________________
Oh god the writers block is REAL but atleast i updated right?? Lol well stay woke and keep em haters shook peace fam

__________________________Oh god the writers block is REAL but atleast i updated right?? Lol well stay woke and keep em haters shook peace fam