chapter-27

Song-crazy in love nightcore
            Your p.o.v

          I walk on the bridge connecting to the swaying boat. The night sky illuminated by the effile towers lights and the wind blowing a cool breeze with the calm noises of the water splish sploshing on the boat.
I hear faint guitar playing on the deck i follow it leading me to the very front of the boat revealing luka facing the water on the boat railing playing his guitar with calming medleys.
           "Hi luka" i say calmly. He turns his head to me his blue highlights flowing.

A big smile forms on his lips "hello   y/n nice to see you again c,mere

A big smile forms on his lips "hello   y/n nice to see you again c,mere.." he says putting his guitar down getting off the railing holding his arms out. I walk up to him embracing him his chin resting on top of my head. We stay like this for another 3 minutes just enjoying each others company untill we pull away and sit down on stair. I told luka about what happened with adrien and how he really took a big piece of my heart with him. Luka pulled me in his lap and grabbed his guitar and held it i front of me and started to play more calming tunes out of the blue. I rested my head on his chest listening to the beat of his heart make the guitar tunes way more better making me forget most of my troubles.
           What we both didnt notice was a certain cat watching us from the very top of the boat sails.

              No ones p.o.v

           Chats heart dropped in sorrow as his expression turned from poker face to a frown as he saw you in lukas lap playing the guitar

           Chats heart dropped in sorrow as his expression turned from poker face to a frown as he saw you in lukas lap playing the guitar. He felt guilty of his actions and ever hurting you and betraying your trust. He felt

Absolutely

Guilty....

             Chats ears dropped his forest green eyes watered and seemed to turn into marbles by how much water were threatening to fall down onto his cold red cheeks. He sniffed and calmed down as he pondered on how he would be able to make it up to you once again and to fix your fragile heart that was slowly getting healed by luka.
           He had a idea first he needed to deal with lila the one who hypnotised him into doing her horrible bidding.  Plagg brought him back to reality by sniffing a gym sock with camenbear. Brought him right back to his senses like a light switch. And with that chat leaped to the effile tower back home to think on how to make you his once again....

         Skys p.o.v

       I wake up to a sandwhich, a capri sun, and a...weird lookin box with a note saying "ill explain the rest" i shrug and still had to be proper as i took a bite of the tuna sandwhich and a sio of the juicy fruit punch kaprisun. I check my phone and see 11:49 pm. I shake my head already knowing were y/n is. I smirk and continue to eat giving bit and pieces to tino.
            I finally finish eating and hold the box in my hands observing the designs and markings. I open it and a white light shines blinding me as tino burries his head in my leg. I open my eyes and see a little cheetah floating and a bracelet in the box. I put the box down not touching the bracelet and observed the cheetah who stared back at me with a a small smile

 I put the box down not touching the bracelet and observed the cheetah who stared back at me with a a small smile

( this art and the mini black panther kawami is from art_of_silverfox(

"Uh hiya names cheeto!" it says i gasp breathing heavily looking like i saw a fucking ghost. "W-woa-WOAH chillax brooo its just me a casual Kawami named cheeto" it says smiling. "Im a girl btw fyi" she says sassily. "I already like you haha okay explain pleasee" i say flipping my redish hair. Cheeto smirks and explains everything and how i am a new addition to the members of the city paris superheros....  

                 cheetah.....