chapter 33

Song- apeshit by idk maybe beyonce and some other dude

Your p.o.v

             I gasp awake instantly getting pulled back down as i see the shackles at my wrists and ankles i see my leggings teared and my cloths jagged. I look over and see shadow in a tube his paws tapping away at the glass. As i hear footsteps coming from the dark. I was shocked to see Gabriel agreste coming from the dark as a smirk layed on his face.

I gasp as my eyes wrinkled by how wide they were snapped open. "Stop struggling the shackles only grow tighter" he says as he approaches. His smirk widened as he walks to a table near shadow with scalpels and blood tubes along with other shiny horrifying tools.

I gulp as he comes near again as my outstretched strapped arms held down my veins exposed...he holds a syringe as he grips at my veined arm chuckling darkly as he puntures my poor viens and drawing the purplish black blood. I grunt and groan my body thrashing.

Shadows yelps grew as his paws punch the glass as he watches gabriel take out my blood. My eyes grew heavy as my body felt numb soon falling into complete horifying darkness....

Adriens p.o.v

        I yawn as i sit up on the bed i see plagg flying around touching the walls i rub my eyes and slipping out the bed "plagg whats wrong???" I ask now concern for the galaxy cat who turned to me his eyes wide "i...i feel another miraculous presence....its in trouble...big trouble..." plagg responds. My eyes widened...

"D-do you know who is the miraculous??" i ask "im getting a black and purple vibes...maybe...black panther...maybe not" plagg says as my eyes widened. "Well what are we waiting fo-" i get cut off by a dark menacing laugh outside my window.

Me and plagg quickly rush to the window as i see a...chat noir?!?! He was running to the museum.

"Black panther is gunna have to wait...plagg...CLAWS OUT! " i yell.

Skys p.o.v

I was watching TV with cheeto and eating some chips. I look out my window after hearing a loud laugh as i see ladybug and chat noir sprint off. I gasp and ended up throwing my chips everywere as cheeto looks at me like i killed someone

"AH SHIT DAWG DUTY CALLS CHEETO PAWS OUT!!" i yelled as i stood up getting transformed.

I throw my scythe up and start calling out to y/n i shake by how impatient i grow as i made a tsk sound "fuck it she can find her own way" i sprint out the door quickening up my pace as i pass lady bug and im side by side with

I throw my scythe up and start calling out to y/n i shake by how impatient i grow as i made a tsk sound "fuck it she can find her own way" i sprint out the door quickening up my pace as i pass lady bug and im side by side with...another chat noir??? "Huh??" i say looking back at the other chat noir

he mouths "copycat" and points to the chat in front of me. I nod and jump on roof the taking my scythe by the pole and jumping from wall to wall my golden claws gripping the wall as i jump down a bit in front of the copycat i stand my ground with my claws and hold out the pole of the scythe as the copycat runs into it falling on the ground coughing and gripping his neck.

I lay my foot on his chest and my blade close to his neck as he widened his eyes. Chat noir takes his pole putting it near his nose barely touching it

Ladybug takes the picture from his pocket. And rips it smirking and devilises the akuma. Me and chat noir take our weapons away from the civilian as he smiles and apologises.
He runs away to god knows were as i turn to the two super heros "hey have you guys seen black panther around?? She has gone missing since last night..."

I say as chats eyes widened and so does ladybug "i gave her a mission to find hawkmoths head quarter's. Lila was going there and i sended her to follow her...maybe we should head there luckily she was able to send the location to me...lets head there..after we charge our miraculous...heh" ladybug says as our miraculouses beep all three of us dashing into different locations.

I hid behind a trash can as cheeto came out of my bracelet she came out dancing her paws moving side to size along with her head. I chuckle as i give her a small bag of cheetos as she flys in the bag a couple cheetos coming out and on the ground. I sit and stare at the wall as cheeto comes out with orange powder dust on her fur as she smiles her fangs showing.

I laugh "alrighty are you ready CUZ I KNOW I AM LETS GO PAWS OUT!!!" i yell as we head out to ladybug and chat noir...

Authors p.o.v

The three ran on the roof tops as ladybug followed the location gps non of them knowing what lays upon in the head quarters of....

                ....Gabriel agreste....