chapter 31

song- get right witch's by migos

            Your p.o.v

      I wake up to adrien putting a plate of French toast and coffee on my dressser/ desk I sat up my feet touching the fluffy carpet when adrien went on his knees and hugged my waist resting his head in my pelvis. I run my hands through his hair noticing I had adrien white button jacket "give me a second chance to make things good once again...please" adrien says burring his face deeper into my pelvis. I rest my head on his creamy blonde hair " One more I guess but the third one....Your done"  I say as he nods pecking my lips. I smile and get up to grab the coffee and French toast csharing it with him as we sat on the bed. Tino comes in jumping on the bed nuzzling him, adrien giggles and picks tino up cuddling him as tinos butt forms a little heart. I take a quick picture of them as I save it for later to paint ( I'm actually going to draw it which is going to be cute you guys will like it)
        A hour later of hanging out me and adrien went down stairs I got changed into a baise long sleeve sweater and black leggings.  Sky was eating ramen noodles in those Styrofoam cups as she was slurping noodles she looks up at us both and stops slurping as her jaw drops "adrien what are you doing here did you do something to her?!?!?!?" She asks putting her cup down standing on the coffee table with a stain on her cheek with..sweats and a baggy T-shirt. "No no it's fine we made up" I say calming her stanky ass down as she slowly goes down into the mountains of blankets snatching her cup of noodles and going back to slurping "oh forgot lol congrats" she says smiling and goes back to watch death note fangirling over L. I look at adrien as we chuckle as I give give him plushie of tino as I need him out the door saying goodbye as plant came out kissing my cheek. I smile and kiss his tiny forehead as adrien looks jealous.
         "You get one too adrien don't worry" I say kiss his cheek and forehead as he smiles "alright I'll see you tomorrow at school" he says as a car pulls up as adrien is drove back home. I remembered the next week is full on finals exams. I gasp and quickly slam the door as I turn the TV off and rip the blankets of sky as she wakes up and does a ninja stance "BIOTCH WE NEED TO STUDY THE LAST TWO WEEKS OF SCHOOL ARE FINAL EXAMS!!!!" I yelled as her eyes widened as she quickly runs up stairs and comes down with our backpacks we need to go to the library...now!" She says as she just puts a hoodie on and her shoes and is out the door. I quickly slip my shoes on and backpack and lock the door running super duper fast catching up with sky as we race to the closest library. We make it too the big glass front doors panting as I open it and walk in the place all cold and dimmly lit. We greet the librarian as we go our separate ways of the towers of books.
             I find all the books in my subjects as I go to find sky and see her on the tallest ladder I've ever saw as she searches for a book. She pulls two out and throws them to me as she jumps down landing on her feet, we then find a seat behind a couple book cases we sat down as I took out my laptop and write a whole summary on what the exams are about and a couple tips on it. And through out I read my English book typing things down rapidly. Sky on the other hand was handwriting without looking at her notebook and reading the same books as me.

Timeskip

             We got all the studying done luckily we made it out before it was about to get dark as we check out the books and take them home "hey we should find a job as soon as reports come in of exams and after graduation that way we can live in our own home" I say as sky looks at me "that will be our goal then....." she says after smiling at me. We get in the house sitting down covered In the blanket as tino crawls between us as we watched death note....