chapter 16

Your p.o.v

           Me and adrien walked out of the park his arm around my waist and we strolled around paris and stoped to pick up some ice cream.
       We kepted walking and we hear thunder and dark clouds started to form around paris then it started to pour. I look at adrien who is smirking at me and we started to dance in the rain like idiots
        I laugh as i see a child crying. I slightly push adriens shoulder and point to the crying toddler. I sigh sadly and walk over to the poor child.
      "Hey there" i say calmly. The girl looks at me her big blue eyes meet mine "h-hello..." she sniffs.
        I smile softly as i see a panicked woman shouting someone's name. I look down at the child and saw her looking at the woman. I pick her up gently and walk over to the panicked woman as soon as she sees me she rushed over to me and i handed her the child who was now clutching onto the woman crying.
       The woman looks at me and mouths a thank you. I nod and smile at her and make my way to adrien who was smiling at me. We walked all the way to my house i kissed his cheek and walked in. I then see him from outside the window he was getting into his limo and the limo drove off to his house.
        I turn around and see my aunt who was making caramelized apple slices. She smiles at me "wanna help?" i jump "OF COURSE" i yell and kick off my shoes and run to the kitchen washing my hands as tino watched from the couch with curious eyes. I cut the apple and take a small ice cream scooper and scooped out the seed part in the apple. I then stuck a stick in it then held it over the bowl full of caramel and rolled it around. I repeated this a couple of times with more apples.

---------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry i didnt update for a while i was pretty busy with school. And damn bitches be lying and trying to mess with my relationship apparently it was a lie my boyfriend wasnt cheating on me. Sometimes i wished i never had friends lol u know. But i got back with him and I've never been more happy. Soooooooo ye again sorry i didnt update but here it is.
  lostboynotgirl101
Titania_Erza123
Melodi_Lark
LuciaCruz318
Art_Chaik
12patience12
lilou_lbbh
HolyShitItsNatalie
KittyCupcakes15
AlreadyGone-Awkward
DucksAreNotChickens
metanoiaaaa
JustANormalWaffle