life

Hello everyone!! Ok so y'all probably already know what all this means but i'm just gonna tell you again anyways. Y/n means "your name". POV means "point of view". Also this story is gonna probably be super messy bc i'm rlly lazy soo i don't rlly care if my grammar is wrong or anything like that idk. Um ok well I think that's all lets just get into the story haha.

Introduction: You live in Vancouver, Canada. You are obsessed with the show Stranger Things. You are also obsessed with Finn Wolfhard and you've always dreamed of meeting him. (you also love the rest of the ST cast but Finn is your favorite lol.) ANyways now onto the story. Fr this time lolol

Your POV

You stared at your phone and smiled. You were looking at your Finn Wolfhard lockscreen. You turned your phone off and sighed. "I really need a life..." you thought to yourself. 

Mom- "y/n! can you go to the store for me? I have an eyelash appointment and we have no milk."

You let out a long sigh. You would much rather watch Stranger Things for the 353rd time while wrapped up in your favorite blanket.

Y/n- "Okay!" You yelled back. You put your phone in your back pocket and walked into the kitchen. "I need the grocery list."

Your mom put her purse around her shoulder and handed you the list and some money.

Mom- "Thanks sweetie!" She said as she headed out the door.

You put on a dark red hoodie and a pair of white Converse and you headed out the door. The nearest grocery store was close to your house so you could just walk there.

You finally arrived at the store and started looking for the things on the list.