grocery store

(Finn and his older brother Nick are at the store.)

Finn's POV

Nick- He nudged Finn in the arm "dude look over there" Nick pointed to a girl. She looked like she was about Nicks age.

Finn- "oww what the heck!"

Nick- "she's hot"

Finn looked over where he was pointing.

Finn- "Yeah I guess if I was into girls that are 3 years older than me..."

Nick- "Nooo she's not for you she's for me DUH."

Finn rolled his eyes

Nick- "Finn you never talk about girls. You just turned 15. It's about time to start looking..."

Finn- "Eh I don't know there are more important things in my life than girls."

Nick- "Like what?"

Finn- "Music, acting, water--"

Nick- "Oh come on Finn. All guys your age probably already have a girlfriend by now."

Finn- "I don't know i'm just not really interested."

Nick- "Ok how about this. The next girl you see that's around your age you have to ask for her number."

Finn- "What?? No way. What if she's ugly!"

Nick- "I don't care she's still a girl."

Finn- "Ughhhh"

Nick- ".. I'll buy you a donut!"

Finn- "Really? Are you just saying that...?"

Nick- "No i'm serious you need a girlfriend Finn."

Finn- "Just because I ask for someones number doesn't mean they are gonna become my girlfriend..."

Nick- "You never know..."

Finn laughed a little

Finn- "I hate you. I'm only gonna do it for the donut."

Nick smirked

Just then a girl walked into the isle. Finn looked up. He was speechless for a second.