mysterious number

omg i was reading over this story again and i realized how basic it is woww i'm sorry lol

Your POV

It had been two days since you ran into Finn. You were still freaking out about it though. Your dream came true. You got a text. You picked up your phone and read the message.

Unknown- hey :)

You had no idea who it could be.

Y/n- who is this?

Unknown- it's jimmy neutron

What?? You laughed.

Y/n- oh come on. who are u??

Unknown- haha sorry it's finn.

OMG. FINN?! I DIDN'T THINK HE WOULD ACTUALLY USE MY NUMBER! You couldn't stop smiling. You put him in your contacts and you put a little heart next to his name. I mean come on. He's your celebrity crush!

Y/n- omg hi!! i didn't think you'd actually text me!

Finn- haha i honestly didn't think i'd text u either but....

But what?? you waited eagerly for his answer.

Finn- i uh.. ik this is super corny but...

Finn- .... i couldn't stop thinking about you.

Your heart started pounding. You blushed.

Y/n- aww! rlly??

Finn- heh yep. hey umm... meet me at the westside park.

You were having mixed emotions. Part of you was confused, part of you was excited because you were maybe gonna get to see Finn again, and part of you felt unsure. What if this was a scam or something?

Y/n- uh... why..?

Finn- i've got something cool to show you.

You decided to just do it. It had to be Finn... nobody else really even knows about you liking him. 

y/n- okay....

Finn- :)))

You took a deep breath. I mean at least you had your phone with you so you could call the cops if it was a scam... oh gosh.

You were kinda starting to get really nervous but you were the kind of person that likes taking risks.

The park was pretty close by your house so you could just walk there. 

Y/n- "Oh my gosh... here goes nothing."

You headed out the door and started to walk to the park.