the cafe

A week later...

sorry there's a lot of texting in this story rn whoops

You got a text.

Finn- hey the cast got here yesterday and we don't really have anything going on today. i told them about u and they would love to meet u. are u free today?

You actually threw your phone.

You hadn't told your mom about any of this yet. 

I mean she would probably be happy for you since she knows how much you love the show...

You sighed. "I'll just tell her later." you said to yourself.

Y/n- omg of course!!

Finn- perfect! u wanna meet us at the cafe down by the grocery store?

Y/n- sure! what time?

Finn- right now? :)

Y/n- ok see u soon!!

Omgomgomg. Okay y/n get it together. You NEED to stop fangirling. You'll be fine. You're gonna live. It's just the Stranger Things cast... the freaking STRANGER THINGS CAST.

I'll just sneak out.. my mom hardly even comes in my room during the day... she probably wont even notice i'm gone.

you slipped your checkered vans on and brushed your hair again. then you quietly walked over to the front door and headed out.

* * *

Once you got to the cafe you stood outside of the door for a few seconds. You couldn't believe this was all happening so fast. You felt way too lucky.

You walked into the cafe and you saw the cast sitting at a large table over to the left. They were all pretty distracted looking at stuff on their phones and talking to each other but Finn was looking around for you. When you made eye contact Finn got the biggest smile on his face. It was adorable.

You smiled back at him and waved. 

He got up and came over next to you to introduce the others to you. They had all realized you were here by now.

Millie smiled sweetly.

Millie- "Hi Y/n! Oh my goodness you're so beautiful!!" She came up and hugged you.

They all waved.

Sadie- "Hi how are you!!"

Y/n- "I'm great!!" I smiled. They were so nice!

Caleb- "Finn told us a lot about you." He smirked and looked at him.

Finn's face was bright red and he was half glaring/half fake smiling at Caleb.

Gaten grinned.

Gaten- "Yeah you guys actually kinda look like a couple right now."

You looked at Finn and I didnt realize how close to you he was standing. He stepped away from you a little.

Finn- "Hahaha very funny."

You glanced at Noah. He had been pretty quiet the whole time.

Y/n- "Hey Noah!" I waved.

Noah- "Oh hey!" he laughed softly.

He looked like he was blushing a little.

Finn- "Well lets eat!" Finn sat back down in his seat. 

The only open chair at the table was next to Finn. Yay :)

You sat next to him. He looked at you and smiled.

Oh my gosh THAT SMILE.

* * *

You ordered a salad and a mango smoothie. You guys were all talking for so long. They were seriously some of the nicest people you'd ever met. 

You noticed Finn looking at you a lot. You also saw Noah staring at you too. But you didn't really think anything of it. You were too caught up in everything. I mean you were sitting here having lunch with the st cast!

You all finished your food and you were about ready to leave.

Y/n- "Now what?" you said happily to Finn.

Finn- "I dunno you guys wanna come over to my house and we can just chill for a while? I have all of the Mario games." he said to everyone.

"Ok sure sounds fun!" they said

* * * 

You all piled into Caleb's car since he was the only one that could drive in the group. You sat next to Finn of course. It was a tight squeeze but it was the funnest car ride you'd ever had. You all had a mini karaoke session. It was amazing. You'd known these people for a long time but it was the first time you'd actually been with them in person and you were already best friends. 

This was definitely the best day of your life and it wasn't even finished yet. :)