at the park

Your POV

You turned the corner to the park. You didn't see anyone there. Your heart started pounding. Is this a trick?? You kept walking and made it to the park. You looked around but still saw no one. All of a sudden you heard someone say your name.

???- "Psst! Y/n! Over here!"

You looked over to where the voice was coming from and you saw your favorite curly haired boy hiding behind a tree. You immediately smiled.

Y/n- "Finn!!"

He smiled and waved at you. You quickly started walking over to him.

Y/n- "I was so nervous.." you said walking up to him. "I thought this was gonna be a trick or something!"

Finn- "Sorry!" said Finn looking like he felt bad.

You smiled.

Y/n- "It's okay!" you said. "So why did you want me to come here?"

Finn looked around...

Finn- "Here. Just come with me. He took your hand."

You blushed like crazy.

Y/n- "O-okay!" you had no idea where he was taking you.

He lead you through a pathway in the bushes and you got to a small dirt hill. Finn, still holding your hand, carefully started walking down the hill. You followed him and slipped.

Y/n- "Oof!"

You slid right in to Finn.

Finn- "Whoa! You okay?"

He barely caught you and he almost slid down the hill.

You were so embarrassed. Your face turned red.

Y/n- "I-I'm so sorry!!"

Finn- "No you're good!! I've slipped down this hill many times." he laughed a little.

You smiled shyly.

He realized he still had his arms on you and took them off quickly. He blushed.

Finn- "Cmon. W'ere almost there." He helped you get down carefully.

He lead you through a few more bushes and branches. Your mind was going crazy the whole time. 

I'm walking through a park with Finn Wolfhard. WHAT?!

Okay okay... If I wanna be friends with Finn Wolfhard I've GOT to stop fangirling. I mean.. this could happen to anyone! Right?? Idk! you thought to yourself.

Finn- "Okay its right down here."

Y/n- "what is?" you laughed and so did Finn.

Finn- "You'll see."

Finn stopped at some tall bushes. He looked at you and smiled. Then he walked right through them. 

Y/n- "Huh?"

You could barely see him.

"Finn- "Come on!" he laughed. He held out his hand through the bushes. You grinned. This was the third time Finn wanted to hold your hand. You took it and he gently helped you through. When you got through the bushes you stared at what was in front of you.

Y/n- "Whoa!!"

sorry for the cliffhanger ahah