moment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS!! it means so much to me and i cant believe you guys even like this story because it's so basic lol

* * *

Finn immediately turned his head away to hide his blushing. You smiled, even though you were still super shocked. You had known he was kinda shy and he struggled with anxiety, but you didn't think he would be this shy and you found it really cute.

You placed your hand on top of his which made him look at your hands touching and then look into your eyes.

Y/n- "I like you too Finn." you said blushing as well.

A smile grew on his face and he interwove his fingers with yours.

Y/n- "I-I've always dreamed of you saying that but I never thought it would actually happ--" You realized how creepy that sounded and you looked down embarrased as your hair hid your face.

You felt Finn put his thumb under your chin and he gently turned your head towards him. Your heart immediately started pounding. You were looking into eachothers eyes again when he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

His hand lingered on your cheek as he stared deeply into your eyes. 

He started leaning in so you did the same, hardly comprehending what was happening.

He closed his eyes and it finally happened.

You felt your lips lock with his. It was the best thing that had ever happened to you. You felt like you were floating. yOu'LL fLoaT toO

His lips were even softer than they looked, if that was even possible. This was your first kiss and it was better than you ever could've imagined.

Finn let the kiss linger for a few more seconds and he pulled away, his hand still on your cheek. The biggest smile spread across his face.

Finn- "Whoa.. that was way better than my kiss with Millie.." 

That made you laugh and you layed your head on his shoulder. He wrapped his fingers through yours again and gently caressed your hand with his thumb.

You both sat there smiling for a while. Neither of you wanted this moment to end.