dream come true

Your POV

You walked into the soda isle and stopped dead in your tracks. Finn. FINN WOLFHARD. FINN AND NICK WOLFHARD WERE STARING AT YOU. WHAT. You quickly walked into the isle next to the soda isle. Your heart was pounding. This is a dream. This has to be a dream. you thought. OK BUT WHAT IF IT ISN'T!! WHAT IF FINN WOLFHARD IS ACTUALLY IN THE ISLE RIGHT NEXT TO YOU!!!! You took a deep breath. You knew you were going to want a selfie with him so you pulled out your phone. Your hands were shaking. Without giving it anymore thought you confidently walked back into the isle that Finn was in. He was distracted but he immediately looked up at you. You smiled awkwardly and walked up to them.

Y/n- "Hi I'm a huge fan and I'm so sorry to bother you but could I get a picture with you really quick?" You smiled surprised at how smoothly you got that out.

Finn- "U-uh yeah of course!" 

You couldn't stop smiling. You felt like you looked stupid. Your hands were shaking as you went to the camera app on your phone.

You walked over next to Finn and took a couple pictures with him. He did that adorable smile of his. Your face was bright red.

Y/n- "Thank you so so much."

Finn- "No problem."

You saw Nick elbow Finn in the arm. Finn looked at him confused for a second and then realized what he meant. He looked at you shyly.

Finn- "O-oh um yeah one more thing"

You smiled "Yeah?"

Finn- "Uhm sorry if this is weird or something but uh.... could I get your number..?"

You were shocked. DID FINN WOLFHARD JUST ASK FOR YOUR FREAKING NUMBER?? YEAH HE DID.

Y/n- "Y-yeah!"

Finn smiled and took out his phone. He went to his contacts and handed his phone to you.

You took his phone and your hand brushed against his a little. Your heart was pounding. You giggled nervously. YOU WERE HOLDING FINN WOLFHARD'S PHONE.

You almost forgot your number for a second but then you quickly put it in. You typed in your name and put a heart emoji next to it because why not. You smiled and handed the phone back to Finn. He blushed.

Finn- "Thanks uh.." he glanced at your contact name "Y/n." He smiled at you.

Y/n- "No thank you!!" You grinned. "bye!" you walked out of the isle and you had the biggest smile on your face.