girls day out

GUYS FINN NOTICED ME ON INSTAGRAM IK U PROBABLY DONT CARE BUT IM SO HAPPY

also this is kinda just a fun cute chapter that i've been wanting to do for a while but finn isn't really actually in it so sorry if that's what you're here for :/

* * *

(lets just pretend you got Millie and Sadie's numbers when you hung out @ finns.)

You got a text from Millie.

mills- hey wanna go to the mall with sadie and i today??

That sounded like a lot of fun. Especially since you weren't super close with sadie and millie yet.

You'd always dreamt of being best friends with them!

You- i'd love to!! <3

mills- yay! we'll pick u up in about 20 mins does that work?

You- yep! can't wait xx

You wore this outfit ^ and put your hair up in a high ponytail and you made sure to tell your mom where you were going

You got a text from finn.

finn- hi beautiful :)

you blushed. you hated that he made you blush so much but you couldn't even control it anymore.

You- hey babe :)

finn- so what's my girl up to today?

You- i'm going to the mall with millie and sadie :))

finn- without me?? jkjk

You- haha girls only sorry finnie

Then you heard a honk outside. It was millies mom.

You made sure you werent forgetting anything and you walked out.

* * *

Millie- "Hey Y/n!!"

Sadie smiled at you.

You- "Hey guys!"

Sadie- "Lets go shoppinggg!!"

You all laughed and started driving to the mall.

* * *

Sadie- "where should we go first?"

Millie- "OOH i see brandy melville!"

You- "Lets go!!"

You shopped there for a while and you found some pretty cute stuff.

Millie- "How's this?" she said holding a yellow and white striped shirt.

Sadie- "That's so cute!"

You- "Omg yes that would look so good on you!!"

Millie- "I'm buying it."

A little while later you were all looking at sunglasses and making goofy faces in the mirror.

Millie- "Ooh this would make a good insta story"

You all tried on a pair of sunglasses and Millie took a mirror selfie of you all for her story.

She captioned it: 'girls just wanna have fun😋'

* * *

After shopping at a few other clothing stores you decided to get something to eat. You found a really good sushi place at the food court and you were really excited to try it out.

You found a cute table next to some fake plants and sat down with your food.

You- "I'm gonna take a selfie of us and send it to Finn"

Sadie & Millie- "Ooh good idea" they giggled.

After a few tries you got one that you all liked and you sent it to him. he responded almost right away.

Finn- i love your smile so much

Sadie & Millie- "What'd he say??"

You giggled and showed them the text.

Sadie & Millie- "AWWWW"

Sadie- "I love your smile too" 

You- "Really I love yours!! mine looks weird" you laughed.

Sadie- "No it doesn't!"

Millie- "Well I love both of your smiles now lets eat before our food gets cold!" she laughed.

Sadie- "Mills it's sushi it's already cold!"

You all burst out laughing.

* * *

People kept asking for pictures with Millie and Sadie and you just had to stand out every time. It was a little awkward but you got used to it.

You all went to hot topic just for fun.

Millie- "Look its me!" she said holding up an Eleven shirt and laughing.

Sadie- "Omg i've never seen this character before she looks pretty cool." she said holding a Max funko pop.

You laughed.

You- "Hey it kinda looks a little like you! Thats funny."

You both giggled.

You didn't end up buying anything but the hot topic worker asked for a picture with Millie and Sadie. You were ignored once again but you didn't care because you knew you weren't famous so why would anyone want a picture with you?

* * *

After a few hours you were all tired and you were waiting for Millie's mom to come pick you up.

You had the funnest day though and you were so happy to be friends with them. :)