whatta tease

500 READS TYSM!!! We are halfway to 1k!!

also sorry this chapter is a lot of dialogue so its kinda boring

* * *

After about a minute of just sitting there on Finn's bed he broke the silence.

Finn- "So uhhh.... since we just kissed does that mean we're like.. a thing now..?"

You looked up at him.

Y/n- "Wait did you just ask me to be your girlfriend??"

Finn- "Well I uh... I mean maybe.... I dunno.... d-do you even wanna be my girlfriend?"

His face went bright red and you smiled one of the biggest smiles you've ever smiled.

Y/n- "You're Finn Wolfhard. Of course I want to be your girlfriend are you serious?!"

Finn- "Yes i'm serious!!" he laughed a little

Y/n- "Finn I cant believe you just said that is this real??? you are so sweet and really cute and like the hottes-- oh my gosh........ I actually just said all that didn't i......"

You covered your face with your hands because you could tell it was super red.

Even though you couldn't see Finn you could feel him smiling at you.

Finn- "What was that? I didn't really hear the last part. Could you say it again?"

You looked up at him and gave him an 'are you serious?' look while smiling.

Y/n- "Uhhhhhhhh nothing."

Finn smirked at you which made your heart start pounding.

Y/n- "I-I said......"

Finn- "Yeah?"

You held your breath and then quickly said

Y/n- "You're hot."

Finn bit his lip.

Finn- "Not as hot as you." he said grinning.

You were speechless.

Y/n- "Oh my gosh. I-I... wow.... wait I am?? no im--"

Finn- "You have no idea how badly I wanna kiss you again...."

You looked at him

Y/n- "Please do.."

He smiled and started leaning in

Your faces were almost touching when he stopped.

Finn- "Buuuut I wanna save it for another time." he said and laughed softly.

Y/n- "Finnnnn!"

He laughed and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed and smiled.

Finn- "Well should we tell the others..?"

You smiled.

Y/n- "Sure. I-I mean if you want to."

He grinned.

Finn- "Lets do it. They are gonna freak out." he laughed.

He took your hand and the two of you walked out of his room. You were pretty nervous, but you were so happy. You still couldn't believe all that just happened.

You walked out into the room where everyone was sitting on the couch. Sadie and Millie were playing with snapchat filters on the beanbag chair in front of the couch, and the boys were on the couch showing eachother funny videos and doing their own thing. They all looked up when they saw us walk in.

Gaten- "Finally!" then he realized you two were holding hands. "Ooooooohhhhh!"

Caleb- "YOU GUYS ARE HOLDING HANDS"

Sadie- "Awwwww!"

Millie- "Oh my gosh!!"

Gaten- "I SHIP IT"

Caleb- "What did you guys do in there??" He had an evil grin on his face. He nudged Noah. "I bet they were having a makeout session." he said quietly to Noah and laughed.

Noah laughed a little.

Finn- "Caleb I heard that!" he laughed. "No we didn't I promise. I was just showing her my room. andddd um also...." he looked at me and whispered you wanna tell em'?

You laughed nervously.

Y/n- "Uhhh we're a thing now."

Millie nearly screamed.

Gaten- "OH MY GOSH FINN!! duuuuude!!"

Noah- "Guys I bet this is just a prank."

Finn- "No no it's real I swear!"

Caleb smirked.

Caleb- "Prove it."

Finn- "How?? We're already holding hands isn't that enough proof?"

A wide grin spread across Calebs face.

Caleb- "Kiss her."

 * * *

*internally screaming*

hehehehehe another cliff hanger ;)