Chapter Eight♥️

{Kirstie}

And I felt something.

My lips lingered from his and my eyes widened.I looked at the others.They were smirking and Esther slowly put her phone down.I glared at her.

Me: "Did you take a picture?"

Esther: "No..."

Me: "Good,cause I-.."

Esther: "I took a video."

She tried mumbling,but it didn't work.I sigh and look at her.

Esther: "Shut up you love me."

That I do.I've only known her a week now and she feels like my big sister.I sigh and look at Avi for a second.

Me: "Back to what I was saying.When I kissed him.I felt something."

Darien: "Like what?"

Me: "Air."

Josh: "What?!"

Esther: "What?!"

They were both shocked.

Josh: "Kirstie,this is our little brother you are talking about.You better not be kidding."

Me: "I'm not that terrible."

I chuckled and leaned against his bed.

Kevin went over and held his hand above Avi's mouth.He raised his brows and nodded.

Kevin: "She's telling the truth.I'll get a doctor."

When the doctor came in we were all ushered out.I was sitting on a chair with a sleeping Avery in my arms.She was fast asleep.

Josh: "I like her."

Esther: "Who?"

Josh: "Kirstie,you said his heart rate went up when she touched his hand.Then just a few minutes ago she kissed him and he's breathing on his own."

Esther: "Those could've been surprising

coincidences."

Ouch...But could they?There is no way I could've helped him get better.I don't even know him!I'm awake and he's in a coma.

Josh: "For Tom's Sake the doctor said he had a less than one percent chance of getting off that thing.Look I know you are very protective of him ever since he got cheated on three times."

Three?

Josh: "But Essy.Kirstie doesn't look like the kind that would cheat.Don't you see the way she looks at Avriel?She looks at him like the way he looks at barbecue.

In her eyes he's a king."

Just exactly what I feel.I chuckle on the inside because I don't want them knowing I'm kinda ease dropping.I just felt so bad for him.

Josh: "Where's mom and dad?Oh wait probably doing work stuff."

Esther: "Joshua!"

Josh: "Just speaking the truth.Them not wanting anything to do with us.That's why I went to Israel."

Esther: "You went to Israel to follow the slut that had you just had to get knocked up,but you regretted it once she aborted that kid!"

Josh: "I'm out of here."

*Later*

We were back in Avi's room.They took the tube out and put a regular oxygen nose thing on.Making them having to start a new IV line for the feeding tube.Kevin took Avery out to eat.I was laying my head on his head sleeping.I woke up to the door opening.Josh sat down quietly,but stopped once he saw me.