Chapter Nineteen♥️

{Kirstie}

I helped Avi scoot over and laid in right next to him.My head was on his shoulder and his laid on top of mine.The rest were all out to Waterpark with Avery.I pressed play on the laptop and the theme song began.

Avi: "I'm sorry our first date has to be in the hospital."

Me: "As long as I'm with you."

The third episode ended and I sat up.I yawned and stretched.

Avi: "You okay?"

Me: "Can we talk about..?"

Avi: "There is nothing my parents can do.I have to file the order myself and you are as hell know I won't."

Me: "But they hate me."

Avi: "They're jealous that you were here and they weren't.You are making them look bad."

Me: "Avi!"

Avi: "Never said it was a bad thing."

He shut the laptop and smirked.I furrowed my brows and ran my thumb over his bottom lip.I played along.Pretending not to know what he wanted.

Avi: "Kirstin,you know.There's no one here and my next visit isn't until another couple hours."

Me: "Yeah.."

He chuckled and brushed his lips over mine.I tried my best not to attack him right then and there.We haven't really made out since the fight and I really craved his lips.

Avi: "I'm really hungry."

Me: "You just had breakfast silly."

Avi: "I think I know something that tastes better."

He smiles and finally does it.He places his lips on mine and whimpers.I mumbled against his lips.

Me: "You have no clue how much I missed this."

Avi: "Me too."

Our lips finally connected.

*2 Hours Later*

Avery gripped the railing of Avi's bed.Her braids still kept in tact even though they were soaked.She giggled.

Avery: "Hi Avi."

Avi: "Hi princess.Did you have fun?"

She nodded.

Avery: "Uncle Dar snuck me on the big slide."

Me: "Darien!"

Darien looked at her and playfully glared.

Darien: "What did I tell you?We don't tell mommy."

Avery: "I didn't!I told Avi!Mommy's just being a nosebag."

The whole room erupted in laughter.Even the nurse.She couldn't believe that would come out of a three year old's mouth.

Me: "Avery I'm going to bite your nose."

Avery: "No!"

She squealed and gently jumped onto Avi's bed.She landed on him and hid her little face in his hair.

Avery: "Don't let her get my nose.I still wanna smell you."

Everyone in the hospital agreed.She's the most adorable thing to live.She peeked her head out and I stepped closer.She went back.

Avery: "Stay away."

*Later*

I swear to God.Darien is her most favorite person ever.He was playing some music and she was in his arms.He was spun around slowly and sang along to whatever was playing.She giggled.