Chapter Eleven♥️

{Kirstie}

"You were pregnant."

I laid on the hospital bed.In a room similar to Avi's.Except it was quieter.The only sound was the IV drip I was connected to.

I sighed and stared at the ceiling counting every last tiny dot.Over and over and over again.I had my arm beneath my head.I blew out air as I started counting again.I tried my best to push that memory out of my bed.

I had fallen asleep after the whole falling out with the whole Jeremy situation.I hated that name coming out of my hair.

Your parents warn you about street drugs,

but fail to tell you the ones with deep brown eyes.It was like I was addicted to Jeremy Lewis and coming down here was rehab.I was afraid if I came back to that house I would fall back to my old ways.

I didn't love Jeremy anymore.I love Avi.It felt so comforting that I could admit just out.Without feeling guilty.I know you may say.Oh you can't love a man you haven't technically met yet.You don't know him well enough.Well guess what.I thought I knew Jeremy enough to love him.I didn't.

He was awake for 27 minutes.Him and I held eye contact for exactly a minute and thirty-four seconds.I tell you.It was the best.His orbs held my world.Even though he couldn't smile with his mouth.He smiled with his eyes.They sparkled.

He didn't know a single thing about me and I knew his whole story.But when we saw each other.I could tell he loved me too.Each day I stayed.I fell farther for him.

One thought ran through my mind.

What if he doesn't like me back when he wakes?

I was thinking about the stories about his cheating exes.Who would do that to a human?Especially Avi.Being a big sister is different to being a big brother.In my opinion.Yes we found our younger siblings annoying.Even though they might piss you off.You still love them.They are your world and you would do anything.That's the way I think Esther feels too.She talked about the annoying things he did and the good.

She loved him to death.

I broke out of my long thoughts and was joined by everyone.Even Avi's doctor.I sat up and Kevin sat on the edge of the bed.

Darien: "We have update on Avi and thought you would want to hear it too."

Kevin helped me sit up all the way.

Me: "Is it good news?"

The doctor nodded.

Dr.Grainer: "Somewhat.We ran tests and found something out.He's halfway awake."

Esther: "Halfway?"

Darien sat at the end of the bed playing with his fiancés hair.

Esther: "What does that mean?"

Dr.Grainer: "Before Avi was in a deep coma.Like a deep sleep.Not even a dose of medication could wake him up.We want him to wake up on his own.We're afraid with medicine he'll be in pain."

*Later*

I laid down back in Avi's room in the pullout closet to his bed.I had a D and C done.Boy did it hurt.The pullout was big so at the other side was Esther.I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.A few rings the tenor answered.

Mitch: "About fucking time you call."

Me: "Wow,good to talk to you too."

I heard Scott in the background.

Scott: "Be nice to her baby."

Mitch: "Honey,she hasn't called in a while and I wasn't sure her and our niece were dead."

Me: "Baby?.."

I smirked.He knew where I was leading.

Mitch: "Only you would wish Scömíche was real."

Me: "But it is."

Mitch: "I would know if it was real or not obviously."

Me: "Oh come on Mitchy.You'll never find someone for you like Scott."

Kevin came in and perked up once he heard Mitch.

Mitch: "Kit I have to go."

Me: "To make out with Scott."

Mitch: "Goodbye Kirstin.."

I heard a smooch and Kevin laughed.

Mitch: "Don't get her going Scott!"

I hung up and put my phone up.I looked at Kevin and smiled.

Me: "So,what's up with you?"

He has been so worried about me for the past few days.Especially this morning.I forgot to ask about him.

Kevin: "Nothin much.Just waiting for big guy to wake up."

Me: "Kev.."

Kevin: "Well you know how I've been seeing this girl."

Me: "Alyssa,wasn't it?"

Kevin: "Yeah..It didn't work out."

Me: "Well I really hope you actually find someone."

Kevin: "Well she has to be really special.I don't think I'll love someone as much as I love Esther."

Being honest.If you date Kevin and purposely break up with him.You are the scum of Earth.I swear to God he is the sweetest man you'll ever meet.You would be blessed to have him as your boyfriend.He's such a romantic.For past relationships he has planned dinner dates when he has made the food himself.Under starry nights.He's a listener.If you had this big rant.He would listen and possibly help you solve your problem.Trust me he has listened to me bitch about Jeremy on several occasions.

Kevin: "Maybe I'm meant to be single."

Me: "No Kev.You will find the one.I promise.A sweet guy like you won't be alone forever."

Kevin: "Hopefully at the end of the month you won't be single."

He winked and I playfully rolled my eyes.I smiled over at Avi.Everyone has hope that  I guess what they call #Kavi will happen.I've given up trying to shut them up.

Kavi will happen...Hopefully