Chapter Fourteen♥️

Chapter Fourteen♥️

{Kirstie}

A couple days later.Avi still hasn't woken up.I haven't spoken to Esther since she told me those 6 words.They were so sudden.I expected her to yell at me for following her.After she told me that.I swear heartbreak soared across her face.

I know I'm saying heartbreak a lot,but that's the only thing I can describe.She got up and went back into the room.When I came in she was on my pull out.I laid down and the next morning she was gone.

She hasn't spoken to anyone.Well there's the fact the only one she would talk to is in a coma.She would ignore someone when they tried talking to her.At times she would just disappear.Come back a few hours later.

Darien: "Kirst?"

Me: "Mhm?"

Darien: "Have you seen Esther?"

Me: "She left again."

Darien: "I'm worried.She's been gone since 11 and it's almost 6."

Mhm...She's never been gone this long.I looked at his face and he looked like he was going to cry.He loved Esther more than anything else in this whole entire world.

Just like that Esther walks in.Well hops in with her crutches.

Darien: "Baby.."

He walked over to her and she just kept walking.She sat down and sighed deeply.

Darien: "Where have you been?"

Esther: "I don't have time for your shit Dar!"

She snapped and that's the loudest I've heard her speak in the few day span.She had a pissed off look on her face.Made me wonder if that was the hormones or something else.

Darien: "I'm not giving you shit!My fiancée was gone for 7 hours!I was worried that something happened to you."

Esther: "I wasn't gone for 7 hours."

Darien: "Almost!"

Esther: "So?I took a little walk."

Darien: "Walk?Esther,you aren't supposed to be on your crutches for long!"

Esther: "You think I care?"

Darien: "That's it!You don't care about a damn thing!Maybe I care about you!"

Esther: "Maybe I don't love you anymore!"

That.That was the last straw.I had no breath and I couldn't move a muscle.

Tears welled up in Darien's eyes.What pissed me off.Esther had no one ounce of regret saying that.She didn't care.

Esther lifted her hand and carefully slid the ring off.Even though she gently placed it down on his hand it seemed like she slammed it.Just like she did with his heart.

He closed his fist and began walking out.

I followed him.

Esther: "I can be with Kevin again!"

Darien just dropped onto the floor.The ring still clenched in his fist.I dropped on my knees and hugged him.His free hand wrapped around one of my arms.He was sobbing.Didn't care what others saw.

Heartbreak doesn't care what time it shows up.If someone sees....So what?I rubbed his back.

Me: "Hey.Let's do something."

Darien: "I want to curl up in my bed and die."

Me: "No please don't do that."

Darien: "The love of my life hates me Kirst!"