Chapter Twelve♥️

{Kirstie}

I made my way back to Avi's room.I just got back from OB.They wanted to make sure the fetus was fully disposed.I hated that they said that.It sounded like an abortion.I pass by Jeremy's room.He's going home today.After today.I won't see him again.I sighed and walked in.He was standing up and packing stuff.

Me: "Hey."

Jeremy: "What do you want Kirstin?"

Me: "I want no need to talk to you."

Jeremy: "To yell at me?"

He turned around.

Jeremy: "Listen.Just let me get packed and I'm out of yours and Avery's life."

Me: "Jer."

He sighed and sat down.I just blurted it out.No sugar coating it or anything.

Me: "I was pregnant."

Jeremy: "Was?You aborted my child?!"

I knew he would be like this.He always accuses and never lets anyone talk.

Me: "Jer,let me t-.."

Jeremy: "No Kirstin!You already took one child away from me!And now another!"

I didn't care about telling him the truth.He pissed me off.He's such a monster.

Me: "You seriously think that I would give that child to you!I took Avery away from you because you aren't capable of being a father!"

Jeremy: "I was an amazing father to her!"

Me: "No you won't!Why don't you just admit it?You never wanted to be a father.

You just wanted the sex!When I didn't give it you.The cheating started!Was I ever good for you?"

Jeremy: "Of course Kirst.I fell in love with you because you were just perfect."

Me: "When did you stop loving me?"

Jeremy: "I was in love with you because we had fun together.We partied and drank underaged."

Me: "So,when I got pregnant with Avery."

Jeremy: "You had to get pregnant.You just had to!My freedom ended once that kid was born!I was forced to marry you!"

Me: "Don't act like it was my fault."

Jeremy: "We didn't have any condoms and you knew that,but insisted we still have sex."

Me: "You should've pulled out!You know what?That kid is the only good thing you ever would achieve.So I'm actually glad you didn't pull out.Goodbye."

I ran out the door and into Avi's.I plopped down next to Kevin and pouted.

Kevin: "Aw,what's wrong little one?"

He wrapped an arm around me and I laid my head on him.My words come out muffled,but he understood.

Me: "Jeremy's a jerk."

Kevin: "You wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head as tears leaked.He hugged me tighter and kissed my head.

Kevin: "It's okay to cry."

My heart said no.I had to be strong.My head.No break down.It's okay.After all these years of hell Jeremy put you through.I was strong too long.If I cried I felt like I let Jeremy win.Kevin read my mind.

Kevin: "Kirst,it's okay to cry.You've held it in too long.This isn't letting Jeremy win.

Tears of joy.You won baby girl."