Chapter Sixteen♥️

{Kirstie}

I took out Avi's braid and finger combed through his hair.He chuckled and I smiled.

Avi: "So,you're the one who's been braiding my hair?"

He laid back down and smiled.The smile whenever he expected a kiss.I leaned down and pecked his lips.

He's been awake for a week now.We have had countless cuddle and make out sessions.No we are not dating.Sadly.I'm basically getting killed by my best friends because Kavi isn't a thing yet.

Avi: "Thank you."

Me: "For what?"

Avi: "Saving my life."

Me: "Oh stop.I didn't save your life."

I take a strand of his hair.He smirked and copied me.I faced him leaning my elbow on his stomach.

Avi: "I got better because of you."

Me: "You would've gotten better eventually."

Avi: "You will not take a compliment.Will you?"

I shook my head like a little kid and he smiled.Next a kiss on my lips.

Avi: "You're adorable."

Me: "I know."

Avi: "What?"

Me: "Thanks."

Avi: "That's what I thought."

He leaned forward and placed his lips back on mine.We made out for a few minutes until the door opened.

Kevin: "You two make me sick."

Avi just shrugged and tried to continue the kiss.I pulled away and he pouted.I pecked his cheek to make him happy.I turned over so I was laying next to him.

Avi: "Isn't she cutest thing Kev?"

Kevin: "She's a pain in the ass."

Avi: "How can you be mean to such an angel?"

Kevin: "Get to know her as long as I have and you'll think that too."

Me: "I'm not that mean."

Kevin: "Kirst,you're still pissed at the kid who took your blue crayon in third grade."

Avi looked at me and I just shrugged.He blew some air in my face and cringed.

Me: "In my defense it was actually mine and I just picked it up."

Avi held me to his chest.I could tell he was smiling big.Maybe Kavi did have a chance.

My hair lost the ponytail holder and he dug his fingers in my scalp.I chuckled.

Me: "What was that?"

Avi: "I can't play with your hair when it's up."

He surprisingly ran a hand through my hair.I closed my eyes and it his goodly intoxicating smell knocked me out.

*Later*

Avi: "What the fuck do you mean by that?!"

The roar in his chest woke me up.I kept my eyes closed though.Hopefully I can fake being asleep.

Esther: "Sh Avriel.Kirst is sleeping."

Bingo.I felt his warm slid down to my waist and pull me closer.

Avi: "Tell me you're pulling some stupid fucking joke."

Esther: "Why would I joke about this?"

Avi: "You make Holocaust jokes all the fucking time!"