Chapter Ten♥️

Chapter Ten♥️

{A/N: Mentions of rape and abuse}

{Kirstie}

Today was grooming day for Avi.Well not washing.I left that for the male nurse.I made sure Avi's hair was combed,his beard was trimmed,and his nails cleaned and trimmed.I decided to french braid his hair.When I was done Esther wheeled in.

Me: "How pissed would he be if I completely shaved him?"

Esther: "No don't.He hates his baby face."

She started laughing with me.I grabbed some clothes and took a shower.I came out and everyone else was there.I sat down to brush my hair.

Josh: "Hey Kirst.Don't shave him.That fucker is uglier."

I brushed my hair and threw into a ponytail.I stood next to his bed and took Avi's hand bringing it to my lips.When I kissed it awes came out of Esther and Zoe's lips.

Me: "I think he's pretty cute."

Josh: "And you say you don't love him."

I feel my cheeks heat up.I turn around trying to contain myself before it went all over. {A/N: Hehe.I made a history joke}

Josh: "Kirstie's gotta a crush!"

The whole room erupted in laughter.I turned around and playful pouted.He came over and punched my hair.I slapped it away.

Josh: "Wow.."

He meowed like a cat and growled.

Josh: "Avriel likes feisty women."

Me: "Shut up!"

I sat back down and hid my face.I was totally embarrassed now.I felt my eyes burn.Which means one thing.Tears tried to escape.

Kevin: "Hey guys."

No one shut up.In fact it sounded like it got louder.Kevin whistled and I knew it got everyone's attention.

Kevin: "Okay stop!I know you guys don't know this,but..if she gets embarrassed.

It will make her have an anxiety attack and it's really hard to get her out of them.

So please shut up!"

I lifted my head and I heard a few murmurs of sorry.Josh elbows Zoe and she groans.

Zoe: "Sorry."

Everyone left leaning Kevin and I.I sat back and sighed.

Me: "Thanks.I thought I would be stuck here for another reason."

Kevin: "No problem.Can I ask you a question?"

He sat down at the end of the pull out and looked at me.I saw his eyes.I knew he was serious.I tried lighting the mood.

Me: "You just asked one."

He gave me a look.No?He read my mind.

Kevin: "No!Kirst I'm being serious."

Me: "Alright,ask away.I didn't do it."

Kevin: "I wanna know the whole story.

How'd you get here?And no don't say by car.I want your whole story.From the 20th to now."

I sighed and looked at me.Tears welled up in my eyes immediately.

Me: "I got done with Scott and Mitch.We were hanging out listening to music and singing along.I had to go to the store for a few things.I got the items and I came home.Avery helped me with the bags and she told me daddy was up with Auntie Sarah.You know Jeremy doesn't have any sisters.I went up to our room.I heard the disgusting moans and I opened the door.

Sure enough.He was cheating on me."

Every sentence I had said.I got worse and worse.Kevin offered that I could stop,

but I refused.

Kevin: "I have a feeling this wasn't the first time."

I shook my head with tears glazing my vision.

Me: "When he went out to the bars.He used to call ahead and demanded I put Avery to bed.He came home with a new girl every time.I was forced to watch the sinful affairs.Sometimes he would-.."

Kevin: "Kirst.."

Me: "He would brings guys home to rape me.He watched and got a fucking kick out of it.It made him happy."

Kevin: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Me: "I wanted to.He threatened to kill you and Scömíche.I couldn't even tell my own daughter that her daddy was so mean.I hated it."

I sobbed and he pulled me to his chest.

Me: "He abused me too Kev."

Kevin: "How?"

Me: "In any way you can think of.He told me I wasn't good enough.He was the only one I was for him because I'm such a slut.

I wouldn't eat or get out of bed for days.

He beated me everyday and he started doing the same to Avery when she caught him."

I couldn't take it anymore.I completely broke down.I felt sick.I jumped up and ran to the bathroom.I locked it and threw up profusely.I hate it.I hate how I let a man control my life.I hate how I let him ruin a good friendship.I hate myself for falling in love with him.I hate how I let him control my life for 3 damn years.I hate Jeremy Michael Lewis.