Chapter Twenty-One♥️

{Kirstie}

I woke up to the annoying sound.My phone was blaring.Who must call me at this hour?I kept my eyes closed hoping it would stop.After maybe the fourth time ringing.I reached over Avi and grabbed the damn thing.How could he sleep like that?

He was on his stomach and I have no clue how his knee doesn't hurt like that.I waited for it to ring again and answered it.

Me: "What?"

Mitch: "Well good morning to you too Kit."

Me: "Why are you calling me?"

Mitch: "I can't talk to my best friend?"

Me: "At this hour?"

Mitch: "It's 7."

Me: "You know I don't usually wake up until 9."

Mitch: "Since you're up.Can we come over?"

Me: "No."

Mitch: "Well that's too bad because we're already here."

Me: "What?!"

I jumped out of bed.Immediately regretting it.Never will be top ever again.I put my robe on and looked out the window.Sure enough.I hung up and went downstairs.I opened the door for them.

Mitch: "You look hideous."

Me: "Yeah that's because I just woke up Mitchell."

Scott: "He doesn't mean that.You're beautiful."

He kissed my head and pushed him away.

Me: "Thanks."

Scott: "Isn't Kitten adorable baby?"

He wrapped his arms around Mitch almost instantly getting slapped.

Mitch: "Stop having her think Scömíche is real!"

Me: "But it is."

Scott: "Where's our beautiful niece?"

Me: "Sleeping.She's going to be for a while.Her and Avi were boycotting sleep last night.So I promised her ice cream when she wakes up and him something else."

I really don't have to worry about ice cream spoiling her eating.She's a vacuum and inhales everything in sight.

Mitch: "So,that's why you yelped one the phone..."

I sighed and nodded.

Scott: "I bet his knee is fine.He just doesn't want to be on top.I hate being on top."

Mitch glared hard at him.He was about to pounce when a pair of arms hugged him.

Mitch: "You're mean Big Daddy."

Avi: "We don't kill Noodle.Mama Bears like noodles."

Mitch: "Do not."

Avi: "Mitch you are deeply in love with Scott.Why don't you just admit it?"

Mitch: "I do not love him!"

Scott: "You totally loved me when we came home after Kirstie's party."

*Noon*

Avi: "I hate my life."

Me: "Oh shut up."

I sat down at his feet and carefully removed his brace.His knee was killing him and pain killers weren't working.I was the only one who knows how to massage him without damaging anything.In order for nothing to break he had to be still basically.