Red Eggs and Bacon.

K A M E K O

Kameko yawned as she did her whole stretch process and the first thing that flashed through her mind was:

"Where my phone at? Is there food?

She stretched her arm to get the phone under my blanket and then she felt something again.

She let out an exasperated sigh..

"Laito, get the fuck out of my bed before I personally kick your sorry ass out of my room" The girl grumbled and tried to push him off the bed.

"Eh? Nfu~ Kitty, are you not a morning person? It's only 5 pm anyways. I'm making sure you don't run away again, Reiji got angry at us because of the door."

She jolted up. 5...pm?

"Early? Ha. Right," She snorted, "I won't run away."

'At least not anytime soon.'

"Hmm? Kitty, we're dwellers of the night, of course it's early. The only reason I woke up this early is to see you" He purred.

With that, he cornered her to the head of her bed, placing both his hands on either side of Kameko's body. He began leaning down to bite her.

"Kitty.... You smell...... amazing...."

"Thank you. Considering I didn't shower yesterday." She rolled her eyes.

They hadn't given her anytime to shower, probably because there was a window there. Side note, Kameko's plan 'window' couldn't actually be brought into action because for some odd reason the windows were made of of plastic.

She muttered a simple incantation under her breath and a sudden shock electrocuted him and he hit the wall. Standing up, the alchemist smiled down at him.

"I hope you enjoyed your time with me" She put her hands on her hips and smiled smugly.

Laito looked up at her and smirked. She stopped and felt her blood run cold. Her eyes widened. Oh shit. She just used my ability in front of him.

"Anyways, better get started cooking for your family. Would you like eggs with bacon or pancakes, Laito?" Kameko spoke quickly, with a hint of annoyance, hoping to negotiate over a steamy plate of eggs.

-

She was in awe from looking at their kitchen.

Talk about fancy cooking. The pans were all polished to perfection and hung up according to size, not to mention the stove was clear of stains and even the kitchen floor was waxed. But, according to Kameko, the cabinet full of China- ranging from a variety of colors- seemed to be the centerpiece of it all. Funny, at her old house, they hadn't had China. Or a cabinet. They used paper plates.

 She finished making their breakfast and examined the food, the eggs were tinted with red and the bacon was more juicy than normal.

She had promised them that she would supply them with blood, so she did the natural thing. She had used a knife and added droplets of her blood to their meal.

There was no way they were biting her neck. She couldn't even get a needle shot to the arm without bawling afterwards; imagine the pain of two sharp fangs penetrating her neck. Just thinking about it sent shivers up her spine.

Walking up the flight of stairs she saw the albino, Subaru, and sent him a peace sign. His reaction was fairly amusing to watch, a look of annoyance that added emphasis due to his red eyes.

Racing up to her room, Kameko wanted to listen to her music, but she finally remembered... her ear buds were home.....

She slapped herself. Idiot.

Was it also too late to say that she was also lacking some... undergarments..?

"Might as well go get my stuff. I'll just use an invisibility spell on myself. I'll just write a note to Reiji"

Dear Reiji,

I've gone to pack some things from my old house to bring here. Don't come looking for me, I wont run away. If I'm not back by 5:40, then by all means find me. You'll know it's my house when you smell my blood. Leave anything you wish to give me i.e. school uniform on my bed.

Kameko

She steadied herself as she faced the open window, just because it was plastic, didn't mean a handy butter knife couldn't puncture it. Escaping would have been so easy at the moment, but after thinking over her life as it was, living with them seemed like the safest way to go. At least she didn't have to worry about her parents finding her and then grounding her for living with a family of males.

But, if she ever got scolded, it wouldn't technically be her fault. Since, she only bailed after seeing two pairs of glowing red eyes in her kitchen.

Taking a deep breath, she prepared for lift-off.

3.... 2 .....1......

JUMP.

-

R E I J I

As he went to Kameko's room to drop off her school uniform he couldn't sense her presence in her room. As he walked inside he found the note and read it. He sighed. Looking at the clock, it read 5:38. Just two more minutes, huh?

"Breakfast is ready"

-

S U B A R U

As they all sat for breakfast, Subaru noticed something weird about the eggs and bacon that Kameko made. They were..... Red..?

"Oi, Reiji, what happened to the eggs and bacon? Did that annoying woman try to poison us or something? Because if she did, I wouldn't have any problems in killing her." He said, a smirk growing on his face at the thought of her carcass.

The others stared at the food, cautious about its contents.

"He he. It smells amazing though, right Teddy? Kind of even smells like Kameko" Kanato started a small conversation with Teddy.

Subaru thought for a second. Oh course! That human had put her blood into the food so no one would bite her! That little....

"Let's just eat! Yours truly wants the food" Ayato complained, "Although I would've preferred takoyaki."

"Isn't Ayato silly, Teddy? Takoyaki isn't breakfast." Kanato giggled at the obstinacy that is his brother.

"Ah? Shut up, Shorty. At least I'm not eating dessert for breakfast" Ayato gestured to the large mountain of sugar on Kanato's plate.

"Both of you. . ." Reiji started.  

As they all dug in, their eyes went wide. This food was.... Amazing.

As they ate Laito suddenly brought something to everyone's attention

"Oh? Does pancake here have magic? This explains why she's not scared of us. It looks like we'll just have to find her weakness... fufu" Ayato smirked

"Speaking of that human girl, where is she anyway? Don't tell me she fell asleep again?" He asked, not accepting the fact that she wasn't human.

"No... she went to her old house to pack up her things. On the note, it said if she wasn't back before 5:40, we could look for her" Reiji answered.

"Well..... you guys...... better...... look for her .....Then..." Shuu muttered.

Surprised, all the boys looked at the clock reading 5:50 pm.

"Where'd she go?"