The Nickname Stuck.

K A M E K O

"Flush......."

"Ahh. That feels so much better..." Kameko muttered.

Walking up to wash her hands, she examined her reflection in the mirror. She would wink, it would wink back, she would then initiate several different typical selfie positions. It got so bad, her face hurt after her nasty double-chin face. Rubbing her neck, she began walking out of the washroom, heading to her next class- math.

"Oh? It's you Kitty!, Are you massaging your neck to seduce me? How dirty of you~." Laito said with a perverse grin.

"Buzz off, Laito", Kameko snapped

"Hmm..? Are you turning into a sourpuss, Kitty?"

"Maybe it's just you. Don't you know the saying "People are like clouds, when they leave, it's a better day'? " She scowled

Laito pouted and faked sadness and before he could respond, a guy walked up to us.

" So... Kameko..... You're pretty hot. What do you say about a date tomorrow night?"

He was flashing such a cocky smile; she decided to crush his little soul.

She started to laugh evilly, and both gentlemen began looking at her weirdly. She laughed until she thought he had enough. She stopped and looked him right in the eye.

"You, are never gonna get a piece of me" She spat and gestured to her torso, "Unless you want me to kick you, then the pleasure is all mine."

With that, she spun on my heels and walked to her class.

Entering the classroom, Kameko flashed a big smile, a little cheers to her. Sitting down on her seat, she began rummaging through her new school bag until she found what she needed.

Bingo.

Looking around the classroom, she noticed the board. Squinting, she managed to make out the two words written in a messy scrawl over the dusty wall.

'Study Hall'

Feeling victorious, she plugged in her Hello Kitty ear buds into her phone, and a song began to play.

Nearby, with his cunning, bright eyes, a certain blonde eyed her. His piercing gaze of blue crystal scrutinized her; her scent was bittersweet.

Nonetheless, he had time to waste, and a new target to waste it on. 

Ding. Dong. Ding. Dong.

Kameko jolted, yanking out her earbuds. "Ulp, there goes the bell. Next stop is.... Gym....."

Oh shit.

She slowly made her way into the changing room, as if moving slower would delay the period, which was empty. Changing into her loose t-shirt and shorts, she threw her hair up into a messy ponytail.

Heading out of the room and into the actual gymnasium, she instantly regretted it. The class was split into two as they passed around the darned orange ball.

Basketball.

This sport and her weren't the best of buddies. In fact, the ball seemed to hate her as much as she hated it, but no matter, she must do this.

She must...

She must...

She headed to the team with one member missing. Her team consisted of Kanato and some other girls who were fixing their hair and boys who were flexing their non-existent muscles.

Can't someone just break her limbs now?

The whistle blew, signaling the start of the game.

The game started, and she swore to god, the ball came crashing down on herat an accelerating speed. The next thing Kameko knew, someone had to carry me to the infirmary.

Sucks to be her, because you know what?

That ball had decided to come straight at me as if she were a freaking bulls-eye. She wasn't even wearing red today, dammit.

Good news: the ball had hit her head, and went into the net.

Bad news: She now has a concussion.

Today was not her day.

"I HATE SCHOOL."