Why Does Mother Nature Hate Me?

K A M E K O

"Sigh......"

She began rolling around her king-sized bed and stopped before realizing her thing could leak. She began groaning and standing up to change the... ah.... Tissue.

Entering the bathroom, Kameko got freshened up. The cold water began calming the stressed girl down and she breathed a sigh of relief. Exiting the bathroom, she plopped herself back down onto the bed and stared at the clock.

"5:30 P.M."

Usually normal goody- goody 17 year old girls would flip out looking at the time when today's a school day, but living with 6 vampires for 2 days doesn't make her normal. To make it worse, she became a maid for them, dripping her hard produced blood cells on their eggs and having to clean up their messes.

The nerve.

Kameko leaned against the wall facing her bed and was scrolling through her Instagram newsfeed.

"Mmmm.... Logan Lerman..... Yes.... I would totally double tap that...." She mentally slapped myself. No wonder she had no friends.

Stupid.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap. Went her fingers as she kept scrolling.

-

Looking at the time for the 3rd time, it read 6:40.

"Ah shet, the brothers wake up at 7." Her left eye twitched at the mention of the perverted devils.

Trudging her way down the damn stairs, she began to take out all the knives and the pans for their breakfast.

"What to make for them...?" Kameko pondered over this question for several minutes until she just gave up and made them pancakes.

THE HEAVENLY CAKES OF THE PAN.

The only problem with breakfast was the fact that she couldn't drip any of her own blood into the mixture, or she might become anemic. She, by all means, did not want to be anemic, being dizzy and all. I mean, imagine her being too stupid and adding sawdust instead of flour for a cake. Or forgetting to unwrap her sandwich before eating it.

The horror!

After slaving over the stove and producing the cakes of the pan, Kameko headed back upstairs to relax.

Grabbing her cat-shaped ear-buds, she stuck those in and unlocked her phone. You must think she's completely fine with living with vampires, but I would beg to differ. You would be absolutely shocked on how much windows and walls have been cracked after she had arrived. The only reason Kameko had to repair those darn things was because she was a guest in their home, so she had to act like one. Bummer.

Feeling bored out of her mind, she decided to explore their house again, because she was such a curious bitch and didn't mind getting killed on the spot. She walked out of the room and scampered around, making turns everytime there was the option. Everyone was sleeping at the moment, so she entered a somewhat vacant room and discovered she had entered a room with a piano. She, of course couldn't play the piano, so she decided to do her own little thing.

Not being a musician really bummed Kameko out. The only instrument she could play was the triangle, and even then, she may not even produce a proper sound. She was also a very gifted kazoo player. 

What? The last song she had composed was just a complex arrangement of 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", cut her some slack.

Making herself comfortable on the wide piano bench, she closed her eyes and sang, knowing no one could hear her.