Awkward Moments

(This includes the Mukami brothers. Don’t ask how. Don’t ask why. Just read.)

SOUP

It was lunchtime at school and Kameko had to go to the ‘loo’.  She skipped all the way to the girl’s washroom, which just had to be on the other side of the room, she just so happened to pass the Sakamaki brothers. They all stared at her as she raced over to the W/C.

She guessed that Laito was interested in where she was going because he followed her.

They both passed a very interesting note over a bowl of soup that read:

‘I spit in this’

Kameko laughed quietly as she read this note. This person was probably a boy, judging from the messy scribbles, and they probably thought they were so smart. Thinking no one would drink his soup with this note.

Ha.” She thought as she took a pen out of her school bag.

Right on the bottom of the piece of paper, she decided to send him a little gift. She smiled as she wrote down in her own messy handwriting:

‘So did I. ‘

HER L’IL PIGGIES.

It was a normal day in the Sakamaki household. Shuu was sleeping, Ayato was chowing down on takoyaki and Kanato was having a chat with Teddy.

Suddenly, Kameko’s voice filled the household.

“MOTHERF*CKER, LITTLE PIECE OF SH*T. THIS IS THE MOST PAIN I’VE EVER FELT. F*CK. DAMN IT, MY FOOT IS ON F*CKING FIRE. WHO PUT THIS GODDAMN TABLE HERE. OH MY GOD. YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SH*T, I’M GOING TO INCINERATE YOU.”

All of the brothers didn’t know she could cuss like that, so they followed her voice.

They opened a door, and there sat Kameko, her eyes filled to the brim with tears and her teeth were clenched.

“I stubbed my toe.”

TEDDY’S FIRST TIME.

“Hey Kanato, come here for a sec.” Kameko gestured towards him.

He was confused, but nonetheless, he came over. “Um.. Ok.”

He was being cautious, and she was somewhat offended. What am I gonna do? Rape him? Steal his stuffed animal? Please. She’s devious, not evil.