Revisiting My Dead Parents' Home.

K A M E K O

Looking at her watch, it read 5:23, meaning she had enough time to pack all her things, visit her parents and go back in time to not get scolded. Making a left turn Kameko arrived. Tears gathered in my eyes, how long as it been? 2 days? 3?

The bricks used to build the house were mauve, and her room's window was peeking out, meaning that her parents haven't checked up on her yet. She smiled. Knowing her parents were home right now, he cast an invisibility spell.

As Kameko walked inside the house, a wave of nutmeg and cinnamon hit her. Ignoring the familiar feeling of the unruly carpet underneath her bare feet, sheraced up the stairs to her room; she got a suitcase to pack up her things.

Clothes.... Check

Earbuds.... Check

Chocolate.... Check

Books.... Check

There... all set. The suitcase wasn't the biggest so she had to sit on the darn thing to close it properly. Glancing around herroom, the familiar color palette of turquoise, mustard, white, sea-green and bright yellow brought back painful memories. The warm sand and sea painted on her walls made her smile. She loved the beach.Kameko decided to see her parents faces one last time as well. Their bedroom door was open so she decided to check there first. Slowly, the door creaked open.

She screamed.

There were... the corpses... of her parents....

A Y A T O

5:50.

We all raced down the stairs and got in the limo to search for pancake. It wasn't as hard as we thought because she left us subtle clues on her whereabouts, a little blood blotch there, another splatter of red here. It all ended when we heard her scream inside a mauve colored house.

"Pancake hold on, we're coming!" Ayato shouted.

We all barged into the house and looked in every room there was. Everyone soon ended up in the parents' bedroom, and saw Kameko, kneeling down in front of two dead bodies that both looked like her.

"Oi, are you OK? HEY. LISTEN TO ME-" He started.

Kameko looked up and her eyes widened. She began to cry, so he did the natural thing. He pulled her close to him.

"I'm... sorry I.... left the house..... my parents... they...." She stammered

As we began to leave a hiss entered the room. Then slithered in a snake, it wasn't big, but by its appearance, it was poisonous.

Ayato felt Kameko stiffen in his firm hold.

She shrieked again.

We all looked at her surprised, as she began to shake.

"Oi, use your magic to kill it" Subaru told her.

"I -I can't. my magic won't work.." Kameko said

Without another word, it was Kanato who stepped forward and burned the snake with his fire manipulation. Seeing the reptile gone, Kameko began breathing normally again.

"Thank you..... My magic won't have affect if I'm scared...."

-

Laito turned to face Kameko and tried to squeeze her inner thigh, but was rewarded with a shock. He knew it was coming so he said the darned word.

"Snake"

Kameko froze and her eyes widened. Using the opportunity, Laito finally pinched her inner thigh, making her blush and squirm.

"Stop- stop it!" she shrieked

All of us looked up in amazement, we didn't have to show her a snake, just saying the word caused her phobia to kick in. Now, we might even be able to suck her blood.

K A M E K O

As she looked up, all of the brothers had a sadistic glint in their eyes. Shet. Now they knew her only weakness and were going to use it against her.

Squeeze.

Kameko yelped and looked up; realizing Laito's hand was still on her leg.

"Let. Go." She glared at him.

He let go. Thank you, word manipulation.

She coughed, "Anyways, after you guys found out my secret, it may not be the best time to ride in the same car as you. So I'll just......."

Pop. She vanished.

Kameko had teleported back to the mansion to await her fellow roommates. She was so friggin screwed. Now what? They'll take advantage of her, and now she's nothing more than the other girls sent here. That was not part of the plan.

Couldn't she be scared of something more rare? Like, a fear of phobias. That would've made her life way easier, but no, she had to have Orphidiophobia.

Imagine having Phobophobia. It's easier, because it's not like you see a wild phobia lying around in the grasslands or the rainforest.

"It's over." Kameko covered her face as dread washed over her.