School: The Home of Boys.

K A M E K O

Finally acknowledging the horrible cycle she called life, Kameko needed a backup plan ifher magic somehow short-circuits (damn you vampires). Nothing seemed to pop up in her mind so she explored the whole mansion, it was pretty normal. As she entered Subaru's room, which would've gotten her killed if they were home,she noticed a lot of different weapons, varying from swords, to daggers to whips. 

Bingo. Lightbulb!

"I'll just have to take up swordsmanship and archery to keep those nasty things away from my neck. Like gurl, my neck ain't no juice bar." Kameko thought to herself.

She heard doors open which jolted me back to reality.

"Oh schist, they're home"

She raced back to my room, not wanting to see them or talk to them. That was until Reiji walked into her room to give the girl her school uniform.

"Oh Boy. School." She muttered as she pulled the loose top over her torso and the way too short skirt down.

-

After the uniform fit fairly well, she conjured up 3 throwing knives for defense.

What? It's not like she dipped them into deadly poison or anything.

Walking down the stairs, she noticed that everyone was already dressed in their school uniform in their own original little ways, expect for Ayato, who looked like he just rolled out of bed. We all exited the building to enter the limo. There was just one problem.

I couldn't go in. it's not motion sickness or anything, but riding with 6 vampires, in one limo, wearing clothes that expose the neck area isn't exactly my cup of tea.

"You guys go on ahead. I'll meet you there. DO NOT follow me." She warned them

They all looked at her like she was stupid. Fine, come back an extra 20 minutes late and they mark you for life. Before they could say a word, she vanished yet again.

-

Shuu and all the others exited the limo, to be greeted by a very sweaty and tired yet smiling Kameko.

"Hey..... guys...... what took you..... so long....?" She panted out.

Ayato stepped forward.

"Oi, where were you, pancake, and why are you so tired?"

Her eyes widened just a little before going back to normal.

"No-Nothing. Just going for an evening jog." She replied casually to hide her uneasiness.

He raised an eyebrow.

Reiji coughed," Anyway, Ms. Kameko, you will be attending classes with Ayato, Laito, Kanato and Shuu. Your schedule says that your first class is music.

Kameko's eyes brightened just a little at the sound of music.

"Huh... so she likes music...?" Shuu thought, "..Not like it.... Mattered though...."

-

"Class! Today we have a new student, so please treat her with respect. You can come in now" the male teacher yelled.

The door opened, and there stood Kameko, with her hair in a fishtail braid and her blue eyes...? Shuu could've sworn her eyes were green a moment ago, but he was too lazy to care.

"Mmn..." Shuu had fallen asleep again.

K A M E K O 

While waiting outside the classroom, people were staring at her weirdly. What? Just because she's new doesn't mean- oh wait. Maybe holding her poisonous daggers that she'borrowed' when she detoured her way out of school's route, in her left hand wasn't her smartest idea.

Oops...?

"Class! Today we have a new student, so please treat her with respect. You can come in now" The teacher yelled.

Scrambling to make her daggers disappear, she muttered another spell under her breath.

"Hello? Kameko.... Are you ok?" The teacher yelled again.

She gulped, "I'm fine, sir!"

Making a hasty turn, she opened the classroom's door in one swift motion and scrambled in. Nearly tripping on her own two left feet, she made her way up to the front of the room and faced her classmates. She took a deep breath and smiled. 

"Hi! My name is Kameko and I hope to become great friends with all of you." She bowed.

The classmates then turned around, as if finally acknowledging her presence. When they all saw her, their eyes widened.

"Alright, Ms. Kameko, you can sit anywhere you'd like." The teacher smiled down at the short girl.

As she quickly examined the classroom, her eyes could only register three seats not occupied by other students' butts. Looking more closely, I saw that two of those seats were beside Ayato and Laito, whilst the other seat was beside a boy whom she knew absolutely nothing about.

Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner!

As she slowly made her way across the room, Kameko could hear cat-calls and whistles amongst the wave of soft murmurs and whispers. Taking a seat, she finally had a chance to examine the specimen as her new desk buddy more closely. He was surprisingly cute, Kameko will admit, with his blond hair and blue eyes..... er...... eye. His bangs were covering his right eye, which shone in a reddish hue.

She sighed and looked up at the front of the room again, trying to focus on the music. The room was filled with instruments, but she couldn't play a single one. It was depressing.

"Now class, I know we have a new student, but this note naming test cannot be postponed! Kameko, would you like to try the test..?" Mr. What's his name asked.

She nodded. She hated getting special treatment. It was hard enough to seem like a high-schooler.

-

Kameko had already finished the test and was now waiting for the class to end. Staring at the clock, she did the most reasonable thing any teenager would do at a time like this.

5..... 4...... 3.... 2... 1.......0.....

As she tidied up her work place, her mind was racing. Being the absentminded idiot she was, as soon as she exited out of the building, she bumped in to someone.

...It was a guy. He seemed like he was a grade older, so she avoided eye contact. But she had to apologize, seeing this is her fault. She started looking up, only to be met by gray eyes.

"Hubba hubba." Her mind was so rude.

"Look, it's my fault and I'm sorry. Please forgive me and.... Do you know where the bathroom is?" Kameko rushed.

He looked at her weirdly and smiled- er, smirked.

 "Something seems familiar with this dude..... Oh! The guy I was sitting beside. They seem familiar aura-wise..." She zoned out.

"Hello?" A voice asked.

"I didn't do it!" She jolted back to reality.

"The washroom is around this corner" He pointed.

"Thank you!" she said back, racing to the W/C

He was no idiot. The girl smelled of the Sakamaki's. It disgusted him greatly.