Allergic to Hypocrites and B*tches.

K A M E K O

Our heroine in the story didn't get a lot of sleep yesterday. It was either because of the nightmare or the fact that she decided to drink a liter of water before sleeping again, knowing that she had a bladder the size of a peanut.

She couldn't tell, and frankly, she didn't care.

She lumbered all the way to the bathroom and studied her face in the mirror, and scowled. She had every reason to, with her lips chapped, her green eyes a murky olive hue, and her two eyebrows that were going to mate and become a unibrow. Squeezing some toothpaste onto her toothbrush, she began polishing her pearly whites. Exiting the room, she began changing into her uniform. Something caught her eye, though-

A small box of chocolates.

It wasn't the brightest color of the rainbow, being a small 8 cm by 8cm green cardboard box. The front of the box was see-through, and even the four chocolates resting in the box were plain- small, brown spheres of pure happiness.

The corners of her mouth twitched to reveal the first genuine smile since yesterday. She gingerly picked up the box and the soft aroma of roses entered her nose. She giggled. So much for being an anonymous.

Suddenly getting a burst of motivation, she sprung to the bathroom and changed. Her mouth was watering just thinking about the morsels. She greedily opened the bland box and picked up the chocolate on the far top right corner. She licked her lips and bit into it. Her eyebrow rose as the chocolate melted in her mouth.

"..Mint..?" She sniffed the chocolate to confirm the fresh flavor, "Oh snap. Me and mint don't work well."

Her body began jittering as she skipped downstairs. Making breakfast became a synch. After cooking, she took another bite of the chocolate and giggled. She was a bit overdramatic yesterday, wasn't she?

The brothers soon went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. When they all assembled, she could hardly hold her excitement and happiness. "GOOD MORNING WONDERUL PEOPLE! I HOPE GOD BLESSES YOUR GLORIOUS EXISTENCES AND ENJOY YOUR DAY."

They all looked at her blinding smile and dimples, confused, "Did you try to poison us?" Ayato poked the scrambled eggs suspiciously.

She simply laughed, "No. Is it wrong to acknowledge the people who took me in and give my thanks?"

"A little." Everyone said.

She pouted playfully, she could feel the sugar rush slowly losing its effects. She merrily skipped over to the large mahogany door to wait for the others.

From her point of hearing, she could hear the clatter of utensils and the distinct sound of people gagging. Maybe being too happy wasn't the best idea. She greeted them happily before eating another piece of the Bon Bon Chocolate.

Her mind began to race once more before they also met up with her to enter the limo. She sat between Kanato and Subaru. When she sat down, her legs wouldn't stop shaking. Apparently, they all noticed. "Oi. Can you stop that?! It's annoying." Subaru complained as he felt the movements.

"I'm trying!" She firmly put all the weight of her arms onto her thighs, momentarily stopping the shakiness. It all seemed well until someone brought up the question.

"Kameko, why are you so happy?" Kanato asked and tilted his head.

"No rea-son" She sounded out the syllables and giggled, once again. The limo halted and everyone filed out. Aiko was waiting for her and she couldn't wait to spread the news. Maybe living with those vampires aren't such a bad thing anymore.