Chapter 1| lock where's key?

"Key!~ my bestfriend~ come out of your room." You said in a sweet tone.

"I DON'T WANT TO!" key shouted and banged the door.

"AHHH UR PISSING ME OFF... KEY! GET OUT! NOW!" you said as you opened the door and, oops..... you saw key crying.

You didn't know what to do at first since you shouted harsh words.

You sat beside him patting his back.

"WHY R U HERE?! I'M PISSING U OFF RIGHT?!" Key said loudly making you more guilty.

"Ahhh.. calm down, i was just kidding earlier. Sorry, can you tell me what happened to you? You know😯 everybody's worried about you." You said to him as you continue patting him in comfort.

"Everybody's worried but MY GIRLFRIEND! ah. No. MY EX GIRLFRIEND WILL NEVER WORRY" key cried out loud making you angry to the girl.

"AHHHH THAT LIL BETCH! WHERE IS SHE?!?!" You said.

"Listen to me first!" Key said, glaring at you.

"Eventually she dumped me because... BECAUSE 😢😢.." key starts crying again.

"How will i know what happened if you keep on crying?!" You said.

"Can you let me do what i want? I'm seriously in the mood to cry right now so please let me do my part

"Can you let me do what i want? I'm seriously in the mood to cry right now so please let me do my part." Key stopped crying.

"AHHH YOU RUINED IT!" He said.

"So tell me now.. why did she dumped you?" You asked.

"Because i'm more beautiful than her that's what she said But IT WASN'T MY FAULT AT ALL! and I didn't know that she felt that for the past 10 months. I dated her for 10 months! And now she's telling me this weird stuff." Key rants.

Your thoughts
(HAHAHAHA poor key his ex.girlfriend was right.)

"Thats so sad key. We all know that you love her so much but maybe its the best for you to move on. She can't even accept that fact that your more beautiful than her. So just MOVE ON!" You said.

"Ahhhhh!!! You know i'm handsome, not beautiful... what's beautiful from me is my body." Key stated.

"Woah.. let me see~" you teased.

"WHAT?!?! what are you? Pervert? No!" Key said.

"Okay then, Just get out of your room because you have to eat dinner after broke up. It's good luck" you said.

"Liar! Do you really think i'll believe such non-sense from a lil freak like you? Pfffttt..." key rolled his eyes and went down stairs to eat dinner.

"Dork!" You did this ->😛 expression and went down stairs for a family friend dinner.

____________________________________

You went home and key messaged you.

Messages

Key:
Dongsaeng~ thanks earlier for comforting me. Love you lil freak!

You:
Whatever dork, hahaha I didn't expect you to cry because of a girl. Sorry I judged you.

Key:
I'm not a playboy to feel nothing after break up! It was really sad though.. after all those dates and sweet moments for 10 months she just confronts me that i'm more beautiful than her so its better to break up? Is that even reasonable?

You:
Yes, because you deserve better girl in life who can accept that your more beautiful than them HAHAHA

Key:
Ur not even serious right now.... but what's the point of me being more beautiful than her if i see her more beautiful than me? And does beauty matter in a relationship?

You:
Sorry, i can't answer such questions that i haven't experienced before.

Key:
Oh right. You never had a boyfriend.. :/ i feel more sad about you now :(((

You:
Did you just....😡😡😡 humph! Bye!

Key:
Humph??? Hahaha cutie, good night~