Chapter 7 | Why did I even said that?

Key's pov
(WHAT DID I DO?!?!! I SHOULD STILL BE HER 5TH DATE!!! WHY THE HELL DID I SAY "just date her comfortably" Ahhhh i'm so pissed!!!)

While I was walking I saw jonghyun, onew and minho.

"We're about to go to your house!" Minho chuckled.

"Why are you walking around? Do you have plans today?" Onew asked.

"No, not really. I'm just walking around for some fresh air." Key sigh*

"Orrr.... your thinking about giving up y/n and just letting us date her. Come on! Key ur wild!!! We know you." Onew said, laughing at key.

"And besides... y/n is yours. We just can't like someone we know you like." Minho stated.

"She's pretty cute. I would date her if you don't like her." Jonghyun silently said.

"I heard you... -_-" key responded.

"Jonghyun's right HAHAHA" minho said.

"Wow... are you guys going to help me or what?" Key said.

"Yeah... gonna help, chill!!" minho said.

The 4 guys Minho, jonghyun, key and onew we're planning the things that should happen during the date.

Taemin is busy in his schedule. So he did not know these things.

First date

Jonghyun is your first date.

(On the phone)
"Jonghyun, I'm here! Where are you?" You said.

"I'm upstairs, in the restaurant." Jonghyun replied.
(End call)

As you go upstairs, you saw jonghyun sitting and waiting for you.

You:
(He's HANDSOME")

"Hello..." you greeted jonghyun with a warm smile.

He was looking at you. Just staring.

You sat beside him quietly.

"Y/n, nice to meet you. But I suddenly want to sing right now." Jonghyun said.

"Suddenly. Its fine! I sing too! I want to hear your voice." You said.

Jonghyun:
(HOW CAN I MAKE HER DISAPPOINTED WITHOUT GETTING WEIRD OUT?!?! geezzz.. she's cute!)

"I'm going to sing now." Jonghyun looked at y/n and y/n was just smiling.

(Coughs*)"this is how I sing.

"*Sings replay* (Why is she smiling? She likes this? Ahhhh!!!!! I should stop singing)