Chapter 4 | This freak doesn't know jokes

You went inside the hospital.

"Oh! Ur here!" Key said. opening his arms and ready to hug you.

"Are you serious?" You said.

*runs to key*

You hugged him tightly.

"Did I made you worry?" Key said as he giggles enough for to to get annoyed.

"KEY!.... it's not funny at all. Look at you! Ur wearing a sauna dress. And why would you make me worry like that? Huh? Are you really okay?" You said.

"Out of my mind.. maybe" key responded.

"Dork.. its 12:00 am. Lets go home." You said. Pulling him towards the door then the taxi.

"Wait wait wait wait.. can we just sleep in the sauna. I seriously can't sleep anywhere but in the sauna and you see, I'm alone here. Come onnnnn its fun!" Key said and pulled you instead towards the sauna.

Key's point of view
Hahahaha #IdontLikeMyBestfriend
When she hugged me tight my heart starts beating normally. hahahahaha I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

"Key.. the next time you run away from me.. I'll ban you from my room.. UNDERSTOOD!?" Y/n said.

"Yes sir.." I replied.

"Huh? Hahaha I remember the first time you said that to me.. that was when were kids right? Hahaha miss the old days." Y/n said while Cracking eggs.

"Aren't you going to share those boiled eggs?" I asked.

I tried to steal some of the boiled eggs from her then she caught me.

"HEY! no.. go crack your own boiled eggs. Here.. " y/n passed me a basket of boiled eggs.

"It's relaxing here." Y/n laid down to the floor.

"See told you~" I said.

After a few minutes.

"So... do you have anyone for me to date?" Y/n asked.

"Yes... I'll give you 5 dates and you just have to pick from those 5 guys." Key said.

"Can you perhaps give me their info and appearance? Hahahah" y/n giggled from excitement.

Key's thought
(Ugghhhh this lil freak is killing me.. now i have to hire 5 of my friends to act dumbshit infront of her. Ahh.. no, 4 of my friends to act. because I'll be the 5th! HAHAHA worked as planned....................*blank* WAIT! why do I want to be the 5th? WTF.. oh, right! I want to try and date my bestfriend. She's not bad to try anyways, she's cute, pretty... ahh no .. not pretty..that's too much to be a compliment for her. well she's nice, she's caring and loving..)

"Dork! Why are you staring at my boiled egg? Are you still planning to steal them?" Y/n said.

"Ah.. no," key smiled. (Ugh why did I even think of dating her earlier..)

5mins passed.

"Goodnight...zzzzzz...." y/n said as she falls asleep immediatly.

"Goodnight... *sigh*.. it was a big day...zzzzzz....." key immediatly falls asleep too.

Morning~~~~
Y/n wakes up and..
"AHHHHHH, where am I!?!? KEY! oh... " y/n saw key sitting beside her.

"Chill babe.. this is sauna.. you might look crazy if you continue shouting and and acting like nothing happened last night." Key said.

"WHAT?! wait.. what?! What happened last night? DID WE?!--" y/n said with a shocked face.

"Stupid, no.. hahaha your hilarious HAHAHAHA we slept over night here in the sauna thats it, HAHAHAHA" key laughed.