Chapter 5 | I'm your 5th! you should know that

Messages
SHINee group chat

Key:
Guys I need your help 😩

Minho:
I'm busy lately but what is it?

Jonghyun:
Is this about getting your ex-girlfriend back again?

Onew:
Hahahhahaa sad man.

Key:
No, I want you guys to date my bestfriend but please act like you guys are not interested at all.

Jonghyun:
Huh? That's weird.. why do you want us to act like that?

Minho:
Yeah! She's pretty, why do we have to act like that?

Key:
Because I want to try and date her....?????

Minho:
What?!?! You're not even sure if you want to date her.

Jonghyun:
Do you like her?

Key:
Nope, not yet. But I want to try. So heres the plan. I gave her 5 dates and I will be the 5th last date. Please help me~

Taemin online

Taemin:
Wahhh!! I BACK READ EVERYTHING. this is interesting hahaha

Onew:
Key is in love~~

Key:
No i'm not... yet...

Minho:
Just say it. Don't even hesitate.

Jonghyun:
I guess it's because key is still confused about his feelings to declare such thing 😂

Taemin:
I'll do my best then!

Key:
Thank you for supporting me love you guys!

Key went to SMtown to pracrice dancing.

You were going to smtown just to bring food to key.

As you went inside the elevator, your with a guy wearing black mask, tall and a bit dark skin color.

You suddenly sneezed. 

The guy looked at you and laughed a bit.

"Huh... excuse me? Why are you laughing?" You said.

The guy removed his mask and showed his face.

"MINHO?! Hello! Nice to meet you.. umm.. uhh-" you stuttered.

"Here... cover your mouth." Minho gave the mask to you.

Minho's point of view
(Hopefully that made her feel disgusted. Pheww... how can you turn off a cute girl like her? Key.. you better make a move you brat.)

I saw jonghyun with key.
"JONGHYUN! KEY!, I WAS WITH Y/N IN THE ELEVATOR!!" I shouted.

They went towards me asking what happened.

"She saw my face then......." i explained it to them briefly.

"Ahhh, what if she thinks that, that's your way of being a gentleman?" Jonghyun said.

"OHHHH YES.. WHAT IF IT DIDN'T TURNED HER DOWN. well... I guess even though your busy you still have to go to the date." Key said.

"Okay then.. i'll cancel my friend's birthday invitation. Don't worry." I replied.

Your point of view
That was cute ..... AHHHH!!! Wait.. what floor am I? Ahhh!! I forgot the room.

*calling key*
Please pick up...

"Helloo babe" key answered your call.

"What floor is it again?" You asked.

"Oops. You forgot? Hhahahaha its 5th floor.." key said.

"Bye" you immediately ended the phone call and went back to the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"DID YOU JUST LIED TO HER?" Jonghyun was shocked at key.

"What? It was just a clue!, that i'm her 5th date.." key said.

"I mean.. if you really want to date her, lying is just too much. Girls hate guys who tell lies a lot" jonghyun gave advice to key so that he knows.

"Its no big deal.. we always do that since we're bestfriends. She knows me well" key said.

"Then if she knows you well, why don't you both just date without making us act like bad guys infront of her?" Jonghyun asked.

"She thinks that everything I say is a joke. I already asked her to date me a lot of times but, she just doesn't think i'm honest." Key said in a low tone with a very unusual sad face.

"See! because you always lie and make fun of her. Sometimes you need to be serious around her." Jonghyun said.

"I'm trying.. but she's my bestfriend. I just don't want to like her.. i'm very confused. It's like I want to date her but I dont want to fall for her because I want to stay as her bestfriend. Do you get me?" Key said.

"Yes... you're basically insane. You love your bestfriend so much that you didn't want to change anything but since you love her you want to step up in a different stage. But you want to stay as bestfriends? Wait I get it but ... why though? What do you mean by change? Your rejected then friendship over? Something like that?" Jonghyun asked.

"No, its something like i want to date her but the way we treat each other will still be like this.. the same." Key explained.

"Ahhh.. okay, don't worry. We will help you and do our best. You can smile now" jonghyun said.

*y/n is calling*

"Hello?" Key answered.

"You dork.. lying to me again. So where are you really?" Y/n asked.

"8th floor."key ended the call after speaking.

"Huh? You're still sad? Come on.. cheer up!" Jonghyun said.

"Lets go practice" key said.