Chapter 2 | how dare you not tell me

You were walking in your neighborhood, holding a plastic bag that contains instant noodles.

Your thoughts
(*remembers last nights conversation with key* should I try to date someone?)

When Key saw you walking, he hid beside the wall to scare you.

"AHHH" key shouted.

You jumped out and pushed him.
"Hey, what's your problem?" You said.

"What's that? Instant noodles?!, that's bad for your health! You should eat with me.. come on! I know some japanese restaurant around." Key said.

"I know, I live here too." You replied.

"Just come with me" key held your hand and went to the japanese restaurant.

As you both start ordering..

"Key, these foods aren't cheap at all!! What are you doing?" You whispered.

"Ahh, it's my treat HAHAHA just dig in. What am I? A stranger?!?!!" Key said.

"Okay....." you replied in a low tone.

While eating~~

"What's that in your lips?" Key asked, staring at you

"Probably a food that got into my lips since i'm very messy and---" you said then key moved closer to you then..
*slaps your lips* "Ahhh what was that for?!?!" You asked.

"Hahaha there's a fly, FYI not a food HAHAHAHAHA" key laughed so hard about it and it made you laugh a bit at the same time.

"Eat carefully" key said while trying to stop laughing.

"Okay...okay! Stop laughing!" You said. then suddenly key looked behind you. He looks serious and hurt.

As you turn back, you saw key's ex-girlfriend with another man. Looking back at key, he looks hurt.

You stood up and went to his ex-girlfriend. While key was running for you.

"What are you trying to do?! Let's just let them be" key said.

"What?! Let them do what they want while you getting hurt?!" You said.

"I'll do it. Just stay there." Key said.

Key's pov
As I walk to their table.

"OHHH!!! Hello!!! Aren't you key?!?! From the group SHINee?!?! Wahhhh daebak! This is so cool!!! .. can we take a picture?" The guy said.

"Hey, key....." your ex-girlfriend looked sad.

"Do you know each other?!" The guy asked.