chapter 12 | Do you mind if I date her?

Y/n saw key, she started signaling key to come to their table.

Key gave her a wave but means "no" type of signal.

Y/n got weirded out cause usually key would be there to make fun of her or atleast say hi. But this time key just left and didn't even bother.

"Was that key?" Taemin said.

"Yeah,.. ." Y/n said in a worried face.

"He's fine. Don't worry too much." Taemin said.

You and taemin continued the day but all you think of was key.

Your pov
Been trying to contact key for a month now, he doesn't go to his parents house lately and I heard nothing from him. I asked taemin about him but we end up arguing. Me and taemin are great but I just can't get key out of my head. Is something bothering him? And I'm not there for him... Is he still even in Korea?.

I went to my friends birthday party and got drunk. Of course they called taemin because he's my boyfriend.. then.. the next morning I woke up beside taemin. I realized that I still think of key and I should try and find him to the places I think he would be.

I left and gave taemin a small note so he wouldn't get worried.

First destination is... His grandma's house.

I went there and his grandma recognized me. Surprisingly she said he was there with her for the whole week last week.

I asked where he could be, she said with a warm smile. "Dear, ... Err.. how would I know." We laughed and then I stayed for a while.

After that I went to the famous lock tower. When his first girlfriend broke up with him he was crying there. IDK why but it might be one of his favorite places since he always go there at night just to cry.

I walked around and eventually had fun on my own. As The moon rises... I went to the top and eventually saw key.

I went closer to approach him.

"key!" I said lively.

Key faced me but his face was neutral like we weren't close friends.

"Oh, your here. What are you doing here?" Key asked.

The girl beside him looked at me.

"This is Nancy, *chuckles* " key winked at me as a sign that they're on a date right now.

"Can I talk to u in private?" I said.

Key helded my arms and we both went at the side.

"You silly, why weren't you answering my calls and texts.. u never came home and you just disappeared." I said.

"Huh? Disappeared? Im always around, plus I can't disappear, I'm an idol" he laughed.

"So.. that girl huh? When did u guys started dating?" I asked.

"Yesterday. We met at the beach yesterday and .. well it was great, she's amazing. I don't even want to make her wait.. is it okay if I go now. We'll talk again later, I promise." He left and went to Nancy.

I can't believe it.. this can't be happening. I—

Why do I feel weird.

I left the tower thinking that I made effort on something but I really was worrying about nothing. I even forgot that he's famous.

"Key.." u whispered. But he was too far to hear me.

I should just leave.

I stayed at a local bar with my beers.