Chapter 8| onew doesn't like girls

2nd date

Onew's pov

(It's just a date. Besides y/n is just like the other girls... annoying and clingy. So I decided to go to the library to read a book.)

I saw y/n wearing a comfortable clothing. She's aware about just reading a book in our date.. cool

"Hey!" Y/n approached onew.

Onew raised his eyebrows up and down.

Y/n sat beside onew, holding a book too.

"Your going to read? You love books?" Onew asked.

"I read books but it doesn't mean I love them. I'm more of a movie person." Y/n responded.

"Ahhh..." onew nodded.
(Not my style)

The silent awkwardness made y/n read the book that she was holding.

The silence continued for 1 hour until onew stared at you for a second.

You stare back.
"Do you like this date? Just reading books? So boring right?" Onew asked.

"Humm.... not really. I actually like this book! It's about a young girl who grew up with her older brother. The cool part of the story is the brother killed the guy who murdered their parents." Y/n expressed her feelings towards the book. Leaving the date conversation behind because y/n is fine about it.

"I have read that and you're right. Its a good story with a good ending." Onew said.
(She's fine with this kind of date.. well, I'll just do my thing. Never get too attatched.)

"Okay. Let me take you home now." Onew stood up.

"Do you want to go somewhere first?" You suggested.

"Where?" Onew asked.

"I'll drive^^" you said.

You both went to a concert.

"Why are we here?" Onew asked.

(Crowd shouting)

"Why are you asking? This is music! From all the silence we had earlier goshhhh we need music!" You said.

"But there are so many people around us! I'm a celebrity, I don't want anyone to---" onew said.

"Anyone to see you.. of course i'm aware! SHINee has a lot of fans." You said.

"Then what are we doing here?" Onew asked.

"Were gonna have some fun!" You excitingly said.

"This isn't fun to me. Maybe it is for you. "Onew said.
(ITS REALLY FUN!!! BUT I JUST NEED TO MAKE HER SAY NO TO ME.. FOR THE SAKE OF KEY)

"Oh.. i'm VERY VERY SORRY... I didn't mean to expose you here... i just wanted a noise" you apologized.

To make the atomsphere less sad and angry. Onew did something.

But before that...
"OMG ONEWWWW OPPAAA!!!" one of the girls in the concert shouted.

Then everyone went to onew and leaving the performers shocked.
Since its their concert not a SHINee concert.

"Lets go back to the library!" Onew whispered as y/n and onew run.

The day went on and it was good but kinda friendly date.

Messages

You:
Onew, thank you so much for today.. I learned something from you and I didn't know reading a book for an hour is fun too.

Onew:
Well... next time bring tofu! We should eat tofu.

You:
Hahaha SURE! tofu + chicken

Onew:
Ahhhhh YES!!! I LOVE THOSE FOOD!!

You:
Mee tooo!!! Onew! I promise yo bring tofu and chicken next time in your practice room.

Onew:
Goodnight beauty

You:
Goodnight beast

Onew:
"Beauty and the handsome beast" is better than the original. Hahaha thank you for today.

You:
Goodnight :)