Chapter 9 | lets play sports girl

Date with minho
M

inho invited you to go to the SMTOWN court and when you went inside you saw minho playing basketball and all sweaty. You were wearing a casual attire so ur not really ready for a super sweaty date.

"Umm... what are we doing here?" You asked minho.

Minho with an innocent face smiled at you saying. "Lets play BASKETBALL"

*gulps*
"Basketball? I mean.. basketball is just so... hard?" You said.

"Hard?? Hahaahaha what do you mean hard? Come on, let me teach you how."minho plays basketball and started teaching you how to play.

You kept on failing and failing and failing.

"Minho, basketball isn't my thing. And sorry to say this but if were playing soccer right now I think you'll lose." You said.

*shocked face* "what? Soccer is my main sport!! How dare... YOU!" minho said it while smiling, he felt challenged and took out the soccerball.

"lets play then." Minho said.

"You wanted this.. okay sure minho." You said, smiling back at minho.

(Starts playing soccer intensely.)

*you win first round*
"What?!?! I don't get it." Minho smiles in a sigh.

"Yep... want a rematch?" You said.

"Ofcourse lady. You were clearly cheating earlier." Minho said.

"I am not! Okay the balls yours." You said.

*you win 2nd round*

"YES YOU SUCK!" You said.

"No way... you are so cool!!" Minho said in excitement that someone has actually beat him on soccer.

"and for winning! you owe me ice cream." you said.

Minho was amazed and can't stop staring at you.

you smile at him as he awkwardly stops staring and looks at the ice cream vendor.

"1 Chocolate Ice cream please." minho said.

"you don't want one for yourself?" you said.

"oh.. no its okay, I'm on a diet."minho said.

"its just ice cream but okay ^^ ur dieting."you responded.

after that as you both walk to the park. you eating your ice cream and minho is just staring at you. he started a conversation.

"since when did you start playing soccer? key didn't mentioned that." minho asked.

"oh.. well he doesn't know that one. he might be my bestfriend but we talk about his life more. he is one of a narcissist brat." you said, trying to make minho laugh.

*laughs* "yes he is" minho replies.

"you see, I started playing soccer on 3th grade and ps. I was the ace." you said, feeling proud about it. 

"oh I see... dontcha worry. I will beat you someday." minho said.

"beat me on basketball? oh its alright but you can never beat me on soccer!" you said 

"hmmm... dare me" minho said.

(they started playing tag, running in circles at the park.)

messages

minho: thank you for beating me at soccer.

you: i'm honored. thank you for the ice cream!!!! it was really fun today.

minho: so does this mean I aced our date?

you: hmm...what you mean by aced is you made this date like a sport competetion.

minho: yeah and you totally win! ^^

you: it was.... to be honest the most unique date i've ever been. you are the coolest.

minho: I know that. and to give a compliment back I will say that you beat me and I will never forget this date <3

you: <3 me too.. good night minho LOSER!! :pppp 

minho: </3 goodnight bully.