Chapter 6 | I'm not mad lil freak

You saw key in the practice room. So you opened the door and went inside.

"Keyy!!! Here's your chickennn!!!" You said lively.

"Give it to jonghyun. I need to practice" key coldly replied to you with a serious face that you don't usually see from him.

You slowly gave the chicken to jonghyun. "I'm going now, Bye" you left the room having a weird feeling about key's mood.

Key's pov
I didn't mean to be that cold. But I feel like i need to start acting different to her, not as her best friend although I feel sad, I don't like this feeling.

"What was that earlier?" Jonghyun asked, holding the box of chicken.

"forget about it. i really need to practice dancing."key said.

(Even though what I did earlier was really cold. I should atleast buy her food later.)

messages

key:
eyooooooo are you free before dinner?

you:
yes..by the way key, are you mad?

key:
maybe ^^ HAHAHHAH just kidding. i never get mad without a reason. I'm very sorry for being an ass earlier.

You:
Well.. its alright to get mad sometimes. I want to know what you feel at the moment so don't always hide it.

Key:
Huh? I wasn't really mad earlier! Do you think I'm lying again?

You:
No. I believe you its just that I want you to be more expressive.

Key:
Ahhh so now I'm the bad guy? Who can't express my own feelings? Just don't deny something thats very obvious. I Know you always think I'm lying. It just proves you never trusted me.

You:
Its because of your actions. You always make fool of me. So what do you think I expect from you? You tell me.

Key:
Yes! I FOOL YOU LIKE THAT BECAUSE WE'RE CLOSE! But I never lied about my feelings!
You never listened to me.

You:
I don't even understand what you just said. You know what? Fine.. then don't express yourself I'm not forcing you to.

Key:
(Why are we fighting? Just because of me? What is this really?)

You:
Hey! atleast reply so theres no hard feelings.

You:
Are you serious?! No reply. OKAY BYE!

You and key didn't talked to each other for 1 week.

Your pov
(Was it me? Did I made things worse? Why did I said those things? I should apologize to him...)

I went to key's house and knocked their front door.

The door was opened and it was key.

"Umm.. who are you?" Key innocently asked making you annoyed a bit.

"Okay, key I'm very sorry about what happened. I Didn't mean to say those words-" your words stopped when you saw key yawning infront of you.

"Huh? Pardon me I wasn't listening" key innocently smiled and his phone ringed.

"Sorry. I need to answer this.." key answered his phone and left the door open with you outside.

Key's mother saw you outside.
"Hey! Come in!^^" she approached you.

"Ahh.. its alright I'm going anyways. Thank you!^^" I responded and left the house.

(I felt like key doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Did I just ended our friendship? I feel like tearing up now and about to cry. )

I went towards the playground that has swings in it.

I cried as if I miss key so much and I didn't want things to happen just like that.

It starts raining....

(Waw great.. now Its raining. :(( it made me more sad.)

Untill a shadow from the back went towards you.

"Don't cry kid And don't get sick." Key's voice came.

"Key?!" You stood up and looked at key's eyes. Trying to know key's mood.

"What are you looking at?" Key coldly said.

"Nothing.. I'm just happy your here" you smiled at key and key smiled back.

"What are you doing? You have a date next week!! I scheduled you already with the 5 guys! Ahh.. i mean 4 guys. The other guy suddenly went to japan . So he can't go." Key lied again and this time y/n believed.

"Ahhh.. it must be a business trip! Hahaa its fine ^^" y/n said.

"Yeah.." key said
(Here goes the last time i'm going to lie to you. I promise that's the last lie.) -key

Messages
Group chat

Key:
guys, just date y/n normaly, It's fine. You guys don't have to pretend anymore.

Jonghyun:
What?!?! I thought the plan was to make her date you? What exactly happened?

Onew:
Key, are you guys still on a fight?

Key:
Nope.. were friends now its just that I don't have any plans on dating her. I can't force her to like me anyway so.... yeah I'll just let her in good hands.

Minho:
That's.. something different. Key, something changed about you. You seem to give up something big.

Onew:
Yes.. that is true.. I do think your missing out the point. the reason why you guys fought because you acted strange and now you'll stop in the middle of your plan?

Jonghyun:
Guys.. lets just respect key's decision. Wait where's taemin?

Minho:
Good question! Where's that kid?!?!

Taemin went online

Taemin:
I'm here!!!~~

Jonghyun:
Taeminnn~~!!!

Minho:
Psssttt.. taemin! Where's my sweat shirt!?!?!

Taemin:
I got lazy to back read so... I won't HAHAHAHA

Taemin:

Oh your sweat shit? HAHA sorry I forgot where I put it.

Key:
Woah! Since when did you start saying badwords taetae?

Minho:
I'm telling you!!! He's not innocent anymoreeee

Jonghyun:
Because YOU DID SOMETHING! MINHOOO!!

Taemin:
MINHO is not guiltyy.

Onew:
Stop protecting minho, taemin.. your already busted 😂

Key:
HAHAHA busteeeddddd

Jonghyun:
Bust busteeeddd what is going on? HAHAHA

Minho:
😡😤 I'm really going to slap ur ass