Chapter 11 | YOU ARE SO DEAD TO ME

You were inside the emergency room with taemin.

"I'm glad that you're strong." Taemin said.

"Do you still have the ice cream?" You teased.

You both laughed a bit.

"I dropped it as soon as i saw you laying down the ground." Taemin said in a sincere face.

Key opens the curtains.*

"Y/n! Are you okay?!, what happened to you?" Key looked at you.

He hugged you like a teddy bear. Then he pulled taemin away from the room.

"WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" key said. His face were furious.

"It wasn't my fault, i was buying ice cream then she was gone a second" taemin said.

"But YOU are her date and YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO TAKE CARE OF HER NO MATTER WHAT!" key said.

"Well, maybe it is my fault. I don't have eyes around my back. You know, you can't always blame people." Taemin said.

"Well, if you were holding her hands! It she wouldn't be here right now!!! She could have died!" Key said in anger.

"You can't tell me what to do. I cant hold her hands that time because i was ordering 2 ice creams. Besides. Don't u like her? Now you want me to hold her hands and do whatever you want to do with her. Stop this bullshit key!" Taemin said.

"Hey, this was the deal! And even if i couldn't date her right now, i will eventually. I'm her 5th date! Don't you know?" Key said.

"Oh..  ur her 5th date?... you don't deserve her though.." Taemin said.

"What did you say?!" Key said.

"You werent good enough, she deserves better. You LET HER GO DATE WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS Without even thinking if shes gonna like one of your friends. What if she does." Taemin said.

Key was silent and just looking mad at taemin.

"This means, I have a chance." Taemin said.

"What the hell are you thinking and doing right now?" Key said.

"If you keep on passing her to other guys, you can just lose her instantly." Taemin said.

"What?" Key said. Then taemin immediatly went to y/n.

"Hey, are you okay?" Taemin asked, you looked at him. "Did he got mad at you?" You asked.

"Yes, he obviously got mad, but don't worry. From now on. I will be always right by your side no matter what." Taemin said.

"I'm fine, really! But thank you for saying that and please dont blame yourself for what happened. I just saved a child." You said.

"Yes, but you almost died." Taemin said. "I can't let that happen again cause... i'm gonna ask you now. Do you wanna go out with me?" Taemin said.

"We just did." You laughed.

"Oh, i mean again?" Taemin chuckled.

"Su--" you were cut when key opened the curtains again.

"Y/N!!!! stop! Stop stop!" Key said.

"Stop? Stop stop!" You immitated key's voice and then you laughed.

"Whats up key?" You said.

"Whats up? Whats UP?!!. you still have your 5th date!" Key said.

"Oh, did you hear everything?" You asked.

"Yeah" key looked at taemin.

"Well, please tell the 5th guy to not come next week. I think taemin will date me for a while." You said in a confident voice.

"*scofs* what? No way jose.... i'll be honest with you right now." Key said.

Taemin gave key a smile.

"It.. it was a bet." Key said.

"A bet?" You asked.

"Umm.. yeah I lost a bet from a friend. and now.. * key looked at taemin* i have to go somewhere else." Key said.

"Ahhh where?" You said.

"To a ... very far away place." Key said.

Taemin messaged key.

Messages

Taemin:
What? Now your running away? Are you a pussy?

Key:
You were smiling earlier because you wanted me to tell her the truth?

"

Are you just gonna text someone in the middle of our conversation? Key?" You chuckled.

Taemin laughed.

"Oh.. umm.. i'm sorry." Key left.  you felt his sadness and for that reason you wanted to follow him but you can't.

"It bothers me that key is getting weirder and weirder.. do you think he takes drugs?" Taemin said.

"I'm not... sure." You said.

______________________________________

Key with jonghyun in the dance practice room.

"I don't even know what to do now." Key said.

"Should i tell her? Or should I just run away." Key added.

Jonghyun stops dancing.
"You can't run away because your an idol." Jonghyun said while opening a water bottle.

"What am i supposed to do? Tell her?" Key said.

"Thats the last option bratha" jonghyun said. Then jonghyun continues to dance prcatice.

"If i tell her. She'll be mad. And I might just stay as her bestfriend or might be even worse. She might just be mad at me for the rest of our lives and not talk to me forever and we act like were strangers and then I'll cry in my room for being such a jerk and then I'll ask her to her parents then-" Key stopped when jonghyun splashed water on key's face.

*cough* "was that really necessary?" Key said.

"You have to face her. And tell her eventually. Why not do it now before taemin gets her." Jonghyun said.

"But then.. she'll be sad and I don't wanna see that.. OR she might just stay with taemin and be together with him." Key said.

"Its up to you. I need to practice this dance, key. " jonghyun said.

"Okay! I gotta go jonghyun. Goodluck on your dance!" Key said. Then he left the dance practice room.

______________________________________

Key's pov
*walking*
Now, all I need to do is tell her what I did. That i ... purposely made he date my friends so that the last date would be the best date. And our date didnt happen.

I stopped walking and went to the cafe near by.

I ordered green tea coffee. I looked for a seat then I saw y/n.. she was laughing and all. With that beautiful smile. That eyes, sparkling. I wasn't expecting to see her here.

As i walk forward. I saw taemin on the other seat.

Does this mean.. they're together?