Chapter 1 - new starts

alexa was sat on her bed thinking about things because today was the day Alexa began her last year at Riverdale high, she at the age of 18 and deciding what she was going to do later in her life she had a originally planned to travel the world and become a photographer because lets face it the photo opportunities out there are endless. she continued to think about what sorts of photography she was going to do such as animals or landscapes 

she was then pulled back to reality by the vibration of her phone she looked at it to see that someone was calling her it was none other than her best friend Betty cooper she picked up the phone and pressed the green button illuminated on the bottom left of the screen and put the phone to her ear 

"hey Betty what's up i was just about to start getting ready for school " Betty then replied "hi Lex was just wondering if you'd walk to school with me seeing as its the first day?", they only lived a few houses a way from each other so she was happy to  escort her bestie "yeh sure gimme 10 and i'll meet you outside your house" "okay great see you then!!" and with that the chirpy girl hung up the phone. 

alexa hauled herself off of  bed and walked over to her wardrobe and decided to go for a basic look: black leggings with a plaid shirt tied around her waist , a black crop top , a golden moon necklace (that was gifted to her on her 16th birthday ) and to top off the look she wore her signature combat boots. 

just as the girl pulled the beanie onto her perfectly styled hair her mother called up the stairs "honey your going to be late for your first day of school come get some breakfast or coffee then head out " Lex replied with a groan but headed downs...

just as the girl pulled the beanie onto her perfectly styled hair her mother called up the stairs "honey your going to be late for your first day of school come get some breakfast or coffee then head out " Lex replied with a groan but headed downstairs anyway 

the two actually became best friends when they met each other when in pre-school , the reason Betty and alexa hit it off so well was because their families (which they learnt later in life as they got older )were alike in many ways including their manipulative mothers (who also were best friends might i add )Alice cooper and Olympia Thompson they could be described as the witches of Riverdale. 

Alexa decided to quickly grab a slice of toast and pour herself some coffee into her her travel cup, lift her bag onto her shoulder and headed for the door before she  had to talk to her mother but  just as she was shutting the door she heard her mother shout "have a good day at school"  lex ignored this a began the short walk to Betty's house 

when she got there Betty was already waiting with her arms folded and a frown on her face Alexa walked up to her and said "yano if you if you keep making that face it'll get stuck like that " with a smirk on her face they both burst out laughing and began waling to school where they met with archie and jughead on their way. when they got there they were approached by a dark haired girl whose name would be later found out to be veronica lodge (A/N i decided to change it so they met veronica at school instead of the diner sorry if you dont agree with this part :)) ) 

(so hows everyone liking the story so far im quite happy with how its going chapter 2 should be out sometime this weekend but TTFN :) )