3; Welcome

"Whaaaat" Loren blushed and giggled.

"I won't tell anyone, and I won't take him from you. I just wanna know, so I can call dibs on someone else" I said laughing.

"Wait? What!?" Loren said with wide eyes.

"I'm just kidding" I said and we both burst out laughing.

"Well, I mean Grayson and Jack are cuties" Loren blushed.

"How about Ethan?" I asked.

"Ethan he, Well.... Ethan is... different" Loren said.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Oh uhhh you'll see, let's go meet Jack" Loren said switching the topic.

I continue to follow Loren into the living room.

"Hey" Jack said pulling me in for a hug.

"Addison right?" Jack asks.

"Yeah" I smile.

"Well Addison, the twins will be here in around an hour. So for now, I'll give you a tour of the place" Jack says

"That would be nice, since this place is so big, and Ill probably get lost a lot" I said laughing along with Jack.

Jack leads me up the marble stairs and right in front of a room, with a giant marble back door.

I look around the long hall filled with rooms, and white marble floors and I  notice several rooms with the same door, around 9 with locks and the rest without.

I'm guessing those 9 were all bedrooms.

Oh, and by locks I mean little square boxes right above the door handle.

"So, this is your room, you can remember that since every room has a picture of the person it belongs to on it." Jack smiles.

I look up and see a framed picture of my face on the door, happening to be the same one I sent in to them.

"Now if you pull open that little black box, the one above the door handle, you will see a bunch of numbers, feel free to make your passcode. I'll leave so you can do so" Jack added walking away.

My locks code was '1999' since that's the year I was born.

I open the door to my room and my mouth widens.

I see a giant window starting from the floor and touching the roof.

(Imagine a much bigger room but with marble floors)

Whoah...

I hear Jack walk behind me.

"And with every bed room, there is a bathroom" Jack said opening the door to a large bathroom.

"Whoahhhh" I said.

"Pretty cool huh" Jack laughed.

"Yeah, pretty cool" I said trying to keep my cool.

Soon Jacks phone ringed indicating that he got a message.

"Oh! The twins are here" Jack said taking my hand and leading me downstairs.

On our way down the giant staircase;

"About that email, sorry if it came off harsh. Ethan wrote it, and we didn't get to read it before he sent it" Jack said.

"Are you all trying to warn me about Ethan? I've seen his videos, he seems like the nicest guy on the face of the earth" I laugh.

"Yeah... umm... about that—." Jack started but got cut off.

"HEY GUYS" I heard the entrance door open.

"You'll see" Jack said now racing down the stairs leaving me confused.

I follow behind Jack.

"Hey man" Grayson smiled towards Jack doing those 'guy handshake' things.

"Hey gray" Jack said back.

Soon Jack moved out of the way revealing me.

"Hey Addison right" Grayson said coming for a hug.

All I could smell was a light smell of cologne, and mint. Like he had been chewing gum.

"Yeah, Hey" I smiled.

"Did Jack show you your room?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah, and it was... giant" I said with wide eyes causing Jack and Grayson to laugh.

Soon enough Ethan walked in, and all the laughing died down right away.